SCH-I605 Organized Development List

Search This thread

nutpn

Dec 30, 2010
ALABAMA
agni kernel

I'm running the agni kernel pure stock 3.9.4 at 1800, maybe you can list it. Runs very smooth, great thread very informative thanks

thecensor

Mar 19, 2011
I personally found Devil to be the best but that is my personal preference and recently flashed the 4.4 to my Note2 so the verdict is still out on that. for 4.3 or below though I would definitely stick with Devil, again my preference.

Some Kernels are TW some are AOSP and some are both. Does this mean that TW kernels can only be used with TW ROMS? Is there any disadvantge of using a kernel that is both TW and AOSP?

Thanks again.

RedBaron134

Dec 8, 2009
If it's TW then you can't use it on non touch wiz roms. Same for ASAP, both then obvious. The difference is in what they can tweak and fine tune. I would stick to Kernals that are only for one type as they are better optimized. I also use Agni kernel Stock for my touch wiz Rom and the ASAP for the 4.4 Roms. I also switch to Nebula as the Rom I was running was similar and that developer moved to this. Very solid smooth and nice battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

thecensor

Mar 19, 2011
Are there any TW ROMs that are up to date? It looks to me meanbean is the most up to date and it's 4.3 based. Are there any TW ROMs that are 4.4 based?

Thanks

Last edited:

thecensor

Mar 19, 2011
Yes there are..
Take a look under my profile and my threads posted you will see them..

Thanks.

From your profile I found 4.4.2. official stock and DN3

I also found however SR Remix KitKat CleanROM based. This looks like the one I would like to try. are the first two better?

The reason I want to go with TW based is because I heard it's actually better with battery life than AOSP and the reception is better too.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts