[THEME][14/09/17]Real Blue Theme[v4.0][ViperOne v7.0.1][The Big Sense 6 Update!!!!]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    apaquette420 proudly presents:

====================================================================================================

main.png

====================================================================================================

Real Blue Theme for ViperOne Rom is a Heavily modified version of the "Real Icons" theme which was originally created by jbeitel and then it was ported to the HTC One by Krocko and I have been working on for about 3 to 4 weeks now and its finally ready. Other themers such as Basil3, who created the Real Icons status bar theme and killerb777, who created the Real Icons sense icon pack, were all inspired by the original "Real Icons" theme. I really loved the look of the realistic icons on my One so I wanted to make my own version of the Real Icons theme with blue as the base color of the theme and it also includes modified versions of all the Real Icon themed variants, all which have been modified by myself. I use to make themes for my old phones like the HTC Desire HD, the HTC Amaze and the Google Nexus. I really miss making themes so I decided to give it a shot again. This theme started off for personal use at first but then I figured that I might as well share it with the community that always gives me so much. So here it is and I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I did while making it!!!

Screen Shots:​

Screenshot_2014-01-14-22-25-43%20-%20Copy.png
    shot_000001.png
    shot_000002.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-15-00-23-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-15-02-49-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-15-02-49-56.png

Screenshot_2014-01-15-00-18-50.png

More screens to come soon!!

downloadzg.png

Can Be Found In The Second Post...

PLEASE.....IF YOU ENJOY THIS THEME, THEN PLEASE RATE MY THREAD AND PRESS THE "THANKS" BUTTON

IT'S NOT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR IS IT?? THANKS GUYS, I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!! :highfive:

Credits and Thanks

Other Themers:

ViNOK16Bit - For allowing me to use a few icons from his Amazing theme called DarkOne
    DutchDanny - For providing a base for me to make my original theme off of and for providing some GREAT icons from the discontinued BinDroid Rom...
    jbeitel - for originally creating the RealIcons theme and for allowing me to make my own version to share with the XDA community...
    Shaftamle - for allowing me to use an icon from one of his keyboard themes...
    killerb777 - for allowing me to use his RealIcons sense icon pack as a base for my own sense icon pack...
    Basil3 - for allowing me to use his RealIcons statusbar theme and his sense clocks mod so that I could make my own clock for this theme...
    Krocko - for allowing me to use some icons from his version of the RealIcons theme...
    vin255764 - for volunteering a .9 patch fix for the keyboards spacebar key and the dialers call/end button(added in v2.7+)...

Testers:

A great thanks goes out to the people below for helping test the theme and for helping me get rid of any problems/bugs that we could find. I can't be more grateful to them for helping me get the theme ready for release.

ghostryder12
    Giganten79
    Steve0007

A Special Thanks To:

Davidoff1979 - For a VERY generous donation of $30

Mikee B - For a VERY generous donation of $20

caanda45 - For a VERY generous donation of $5

Change Log:
    [2014-09-17] - v4.0 for ViperOne v7.0.1 - The BIG Sense 6 Update is FINALLY HERE!!!.
    • Finally Updated to v4.0 for ViperOne v7.0.1!!!
    • There are simply too many changes/updates to list for this update, so the change log for all updates after this one will start from here...
    [2014-04-09] - v2.7 for ViperOne v5.8.0 - Icon Update and Lots of Fixes...
    • Updated to v2.7 for ViperOne v5.8.0!!!
    • Added 300+ new icons to framework-res.apk and roughly another 150+ system wide!!!
    • Added .9 patch fix to the keyboards spacebar button image and for the system dialer call/end button image... Thanks to fellow XDA member vin255764...
    • Added .9 patch fix to the Keyboards in the Addons section... Thanks to fellow XDA member vin255764...
    • Themed 5 or 6 new default system apps that were added to rom in ViperOne v5.7.0 and added them to the theme...
    • Fixed The HTCBackup icons that were no longer working since Real Blue v2.5...
      Fixes Added for Bugs that were introduced in Real Blue v2.6
    • Added a fix for the statusbar clock not showing "seconds" if enabled in Tweaks app...
    • Added fix for scrolling wallpaper not working if enabled in Tweaks app
    • Added fix for Icon size not changing when changed in Tweaks app
    [2014-03-23] - v2.6 for ViperOne v5.8.0 - Update
    • Updated to v2.6 for ViperOne v5.8.0!!!!
    • Added a few new icons to framework-res.apk, Google Play Store and Google Search
    • The new icons that I mentioned last update have not yet been added due to time restrictions, but not to fear the new icons are almost finished and they will be added very soon!!!
    [2014-03-11] - v2.5 for ViperOne v5.7.0 - Update
    • Updated to v2.5 for ViperOne v5.7.0!!!!
    • Added a few new icons to framework-res.apk - *Planning update this week to theme the rest of the new icons from Kit-Kat...
    [2014-03-04] - v2.2 for ViperOne v5.5.1 - Update
    • Updated to v2.2 for ViperOne v5.5.1!!!!
    • Fixed all the icons on the notification pull down that you could not see properly before due to the overlay not allowing you to set it's alpha!!!!
    • Real Blue v2.2 will have 2 files this time but you will only need one of them depending on your setup, the first file which is the normal full theme zip which you would install on a fresh copy of ViperOne v5.5.1, and the second file is ONLY for the people that have already installed the last version of the theme(v2.1) onto ViperOne v5.5.1, this "update" file contains only the 3 files that where changed in the v5.5.1 Rom update that are in Real Blue theme, so only use the "update" file if you have already installed Real Blue v2.1 onto ViperOne v5.5.1...
    [2014-03-04] - v2.1 for ViperOne v5.5.0 - Update
    • Updated to v2.1 for ViperOne v5.5.0!!!!
    • Added new icons system wide...
    • Not many changes, mainly just an update to work with the latest ViperOne Rom...
    [2014-02-25] - v2.0 for ViperOne v5.0.0 - Update
    • Finally updated to v2.0 for ViperOne v5.0.0!!!!
    • Added many new icons system wide...
    • Added new icons to replace new KitKat system icons...
    • Added a few new themed system apps...
    • I'm sure I am missing some other small changes...

[2014-01-18] - v1.3 - Update

• New Signal Bars made by myself...
    • Several New Status Bar Icons For Various Items, ex. New Sync Icon And A Few Others...
    • A Lot of Small Fixes and XML Changes All Throughout The Theme...
    • Added New Keyboard to Addons Section, Also Added The Stock Keyboard That Comes With The Main Theme...
    • Made it so You No Longer Need To Install 2 Different Icon Packs For The Status Bar(Status Bar Theme Now has the Blue Battery Icon Included) Just Enable Them in The Venom Tweaks App...
    [2014-01-16] - v1.2 - Update
    • Added New Chrome 4x1 Blinkfeed/Lockscreen/All Apps Weather Clock...
    • Added HTC's Sense Weather Icons to the Main Theme From The Venom Hub(Simple Flash Any Different Weather Icon Pack After You Flash The Theme If You Do Not Like This Icon Set)...
    • Made The Text Color of all Hyperlinks To A Much Brighter Blue...
    • Ever So Slightly Changed The Font Color of The "Me" Conversation Bubble Text in Messages App For The Second Messaging App Theme(The Blue Bubble Theme Only, Because it is The Theme That I Use) in Order to Make Your Text Show Better if A Darker Background is Used...
    • Rewrote The "update-script" So That it Deletes The "vrtheme" Folder After The Theme Gets Installed, This Way The Icons From The Theme Do Not Show up in Your Gallery App or Any Other Photo Gallery App...
    • Fixed The Missing Voice Mail Icon That Was Missing From The Lock Screen...
    • Added A Lot of Themed Icons That I Forgot to Add in The Last Update For Several Different Apps...
    • Added More Blue Wallpapers to The Real Blue Wallpapers Folder, "/sdcard/Wallpapers/"
    • Added A Bunch of Different 4x1 and 4x2 Weather Clocks to The Addons Section. There Will Be More Posted Later Today...
    • Probably Missing A Few Things That I Forgot to Mention, But I Think we Are Off to A Good Start...
    [2014-01-15] - v1.1 - Blinkfeed Fix
    • Fixed Blinkfeed and other problems with initial release
    [2014-01-15] - v1.0 - Initial Release
    • Almost ALL Default Apps Themed...
    • Some 3rd Party Apps Themed. (ex. Gmail and Google Voice Search.) With More Coming Soon.. Expect To See ES File Explorer, Facebook and More In The Near Future...
    • Default Keyboard Fully Themed...
    • Includes Real Icons Status Bar Mod and Blue Percentage Battery Mod created by Basil3...
    • Includes Real Icons Sense Icon Pack Created By killerb777 And Modified By Me, Pack Now Has 115+ App Icons With More To Come!!! If you would like to have some app icons added to the icon pack, then please make a request in the thread...
    • Includes a custom Sense Weather Clock Mod created by Me using several different Sense Clocks originally created by Basil3...
    • Wallpapers from the screenshots above will install to /sdcard/walls/ - If you would like to change this location then you can do so by changing the folder in the theme zip file before you flash it...
    • This is just a brief description of what this theme has, I'm sure that there is much more that I forgot to mention...

Know Issues:

None that I am aware of at the moment, but you never know, so if you find a problem then please let me know and I will fix it...

downloadzg.png

PLEASE NOTE - This theme is made exclusively for the latest ViperOne Rom so I can NOT guaranty that it will work with any other roms.
    So please be sure to take a full Nandroid backup before flashing this theme, just in case because I am NOT responsible for any
    problems/issues that you may have after installing this theme, you've been warned

Main Link:

Real Blue v4.0 for ViperOne v7.0.1

Mirrors:

**Please Only Use This Link If The Others Are Not Working, Thank You**

Fixes:

Having problems with the overlay colors on your notification pull down? Here is what you must do to fix them:
    First, change the "Header Buttons" which is at the bottom of "Header Bar" on the Colors tab to #00000000 for the icons in the top right corner of the pull down to show the way they are supposed to. Second, make sure that you have "Overlay - On" and "Overlay - Off" found under "Native EQS", both set to #00000000 for the icons on the quick settings screen of the pull down to show properly. Lastly, you can set "Action Button" to any color that you wish, but just make*sure*that you set the alpha on it so that you can still see the icon through the color when you press it... Once you have these set correctly, all the icons on the pull down should be the way that they are supposed to be.​

Fix for v1.3 - Installs the proper icons that I forgot to add to Phone.apk for v1.3
    **PLEASE NOTE** ONLY install this file if you have installed and are running v1.3

Temp fix for v1.0 - Fixes blinkfeed and other small problems
    **PLEASE NOTE** ONLY install this file if you installed v1.0

Addons:
    Please note that these addons only work with Real Blue v2.7 and below ONLY....
    Links for v4.0 will be added soon...

4x1 Weather Clocks for Lockscreen/Blinkfeed/All Apps

**PLEASE NOTE** These clocks were ALL originally created by Basil3 for the 4x2 Sense Weather Clock Widget, The ONLY thing that I did was port them over to work with the 4x1 Weather Clock Widget by modifying the icons. You Can Find MANY of His AMAZING 4x2 Clocks Over in His Sense Clocks Theme Thread Which Can Be Found By Clicking HERE

Deluxe Blue 4x1 Locksceen/Blinkfeed/All Apps Weather clock

Deluxe_blue_4x1_blinkfeed.png
    Deluxe_blue_4x1_all_apps.png
    Deluxe_blue_4x1_lockscreen.png

Chrome 4x1 Locksceen/Blinkfeed/All Apps Weather clock *Comes with Theme

All_Apps_4x1_all_apps.png
    Chrome_4x1_all_apps.png
    Chrome_4x1_lockscreen.png

**PLEASE NOTE** These clocks were ALL originally created by Basil3 for the 4x2 Sense Weather Clock Widget, The ONLY thing that I did was port them over to work with the 4x1 Weather Clock Widget by modifying the icons. You Can Find MANY of His AMAZING 4x2 Clocks Over in His Sense Clocks Theme Thread Which Can Be Found By Clicking HERE

4x2 Weather Clock Widgets

Deluxe Blue

Deluxe_Blue_4x2.png

Chrome - *Comes with Theme

Chrome_4x2.png

HTC's Sense Style Weather Icons
    (In case you want to your clocks to look the same as they do in the screenshots above)

Download Here

**PLEASE NOTE** This is the exact same file from the Venom Hub

HTC's Stock Keyboard Themes(KitKat Only)
    Dark and Light Blue

Screenshot_2014-01-17-09-48-34%20-%20Copy.png

Download HERE​

Dark Blue

Screenshot_2014-01-18-17-19-05.png

Download HERE​

Click HERE to go to the ViperOne Thread

Older Versions:

PLEASE.....IF YOU ENJOY THIS THEME, THEN PLEASE RATE MY THREAD AND PRESS THE "THANKS" BUTTON

IT'S NOT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR IS IT?? THANKS GUYS, I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!! :highfive:

====================================================================================================​
    Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am downloading the latest ViperOne Rom v6.0.0 now and I will begin working on the theme on Sunday afternoon. I will only have a few nights available next week to work on the theme(Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) because my daughter will be spending the next week or so with me so hopefully I will be able to finish the theme before she gets here on Tuesday. As always I will keep you all updated and as soon as I have some info to share with you all I will.... Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend.. Talk to you all soon....
    News for ViperOne 5.6?

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk
    downloaded the update today, will start working on it tonight, theres a few files that need to be updated, so i will give you all an update to my progress later on tonight...
    Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that the links for the latest update v2.7 have been added to the second post!! Here is the new change log:

Change Log:
    [2014-04-09] - v2.7 for ViperOne v5.8.0 - Icon Update and Lots of Fixes...
    • Updated to v2.7 for ViperOne v5.8.0!!!
    • Added 300+ new icons to framework-res.apk and roughly another 150+ system wide!!!
    • Added .9 patch fix to the keyboards spacebar button image and for the system dialer call/end button image... Thanks to fellow XDA member vin255764...
    • Added .9 patch fix to the Keyboards in the Addons section... Thanks to fellow XDA member vin255764...
    • Themed 5 or 6 new default system apps that were added to rom in ViperOne v5.7.0 and added them to the theme...
    • Fixed The HTCBackup icons that were no longer working since Real Blue v2.5...

Fixes Added for Bugs that were introduced in Real Blue v2.6
    • Added a fix for the statusbar clock not showing "seconds" if enabled in Tweaks app...
    • Added fix for scrolling wallpaper not working if enabled in Tweaks app
    • Added fix for Icon size not changing when changed in Tweaks app

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or if you find bugs with the latest version...

It took a lot of time to create the new 300+ icons and add them to the theme, so I hope that you all enjoy the hard work that went into making this update happen...

Take care everyone...