Any experience with costcaptain? Champagne Dock

Search This thread

cyi1

Nov 12, 2010
mixed reviews... doubt they have it in stock. Haven't seen ANY other retailer with the champagne dock..

I live in atlanta. I think I've driven by that address and never seen any sort of electronics retailer lol. check out the street view on google maps of their addres

750 Ponce De Leon Pl NE Ste 4, atlanta ga 30306

Going to call them tomorrow and see if I can pick one up

Last edited:
Reactions: mdizzle9

Don Lettrich

Jan 19, 2008
mixed reviews... doubt they have it in stock. Haven't seen ANY other retailer with the champagne dock..

I live in atlanta. I think I've driven by that address and never seen any sort of electronics retailer lol. check out the street view on google maps of their addres

I just spoke with them by phone and they are unavailable still. The website is pre-order only (although it doesn't tell you that). She said they have not been given any indication as to when they will actually be available as of yet.

Reactions: mdizzle9

mdizzle9

Sep 6, 2010
I just spoke with them by phone and they are unavailable still. The website is pre-order only (although it doesn't tell you that). She said they have not been given any indication as to when they will actually be available as of yet.

Figured that was the case. I don't think anywhere has them at all...so not surprising they are not an exception. Thanks for looking into it though. I've heard other places say that end of January is when they will come in (but they may know nothing), but here's hoping.

Don Lettrich

Jan 19, 2008
I just got an email back from Matt at CostCaptain. He said they have 50 due in next week, but they are a hot item, so they won't be in stock for long. I put a preorder in for one. We'll see who wins, Abes of Maine or CC! ;-)

garak0410

Feb 7, 2009
I did get my PRIME before Christmas but ordered the keyboard and PRIME at the same time and still no ETA on the dock. Any news at all?

costcaptain

Jan 16, 2012
EEE Dock Update

Hi guys,
This is Matt with CostCaptain. And yes, we have lots on order. Please email us at cs2@costcaptain.com for any questions.

Meanwhile, our location in Atlanta is our administrative offices and do not have customer facing facilities.

Thanks,
Matt

irishtexmex

Sep 27, 2010
Austin, TX
Just got this message from Matt at CostCaptain--who, by the way, has been wonderful throughout the whole process:

ionId.png

taylorhou

Jan 23, 2012
hey matt,
any update on ETA?

this is what i see on my order details

Order Status: Verified - In Shipment Queue
does that mean the docks have arrived, just haven't been shipped out yet?!? i'm so excited!!!

Last edited:

costcaptain

Jan 16, 2012
Stock status

Hi all,
We have several hundred on order now but the ETA changes from day to day. Please stay tuned, we'll let you know as soon as they hit the warehouse.
Matt
CostCaptain.com

taylorhou

Jan 23, 2012
I ended up canceling my order. Lets see if i really get that refund...
Newegg had it in stock, arrives tomorrow according to tracking number.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

redandblack1287

Jan 19, 2010
I had a 64gb prime on order, but they sent me a cancellation email a week ago. Received that refund today, still waiting on the refund for the dock order I canceled last Tuesday (found one at both hhgregg and office depot)

So yes, you should get your refunds

redandblack1287

Jan 19, 2010
I had a 64gb prime on order, but they sent me a cancellation email a week ago. Received that refund today, still waiting on the refund for the dock order I canceled last Tuesday (found one at both hhgregg and office depot)

So yes, you should get your refunds

Just kidding, its been 2 weeks since I cancelled my dock and they still have no idea where my refund is. Getting really annoyed, would not recommend this site so far

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Coupon code WB2008 gets you $5 off, pays for shipping =)