Problem with themes!! [HELP]

Search This thread

iamkani

Jul 23, 2013
Negombo, Sri Lanka
I have installed some themes that changing stock icons and navigation bar and all.... but those themes not working. i'm on @niaboc79 [ROM][KK][LB,UB][.230] eXistenZ Ultimate | 1.5.5 | Light & Dark | AROMA | OTA | ROM. when i select a theme like that its only change wallpaper only.. and sometimes a massege coming xposed module updated..
i tired manually moved the themes to system>apps with premissions. and same result...

HELP!!!!!!

vanryan80

Jun 19, 2014
hahaha...

I have installed some themes that changing stock icons and navigation bar and all.... but those themes not working. i'm on @niaboc79 [ROM][KK][LB,UB][.230] eXistenZ Ultimate | 1.5.5 | Light & Dark | AROMA | OTA | ROM. when i select a theme like that its only change wallpaper only.. and sometimes a massege coming xposed module updated..
i tired manually moved the themes to system>apps with premissions. and same result...

HELP!!!!!!

Im using Niaboc ROMS ultimate EXISTENZ VERSION 4.4.2 VERS OTA 1.5.5 ,,... i FLASH IT WITHOUT WIPE DATA ONLY WIPE CACHE AND PARTITIONS...THE ROMS IS DA BEST..WITHOUT LAGS AND ALSO I INSTALL FLASH RAJEEV NAVIGATIONS 5 BARS..
STILL WORKING GREAT...MAYBE U SHOULD DO SOME READING BOY'S...

iamkani

Jul 23, 2013
Negombo, Sri Lanka
Im using Niaboc ROMS ultimate EXISTENZ VERSION 4.4.2 VERS OTA 1.5.5 ,,... i FLASH IT WITHOUT WIPE DATA ONLY WIPE CACHE AND PARTITIONS...THE ROMS IS DA BEST..WITHOUT LAGS AND ALSO I INSTALL FLASH RAJEEV NAVIGATIONS 5 BARS..
STILL WORKING GREAT...MAYBE U SHOULD DO SOME READING BOY'S...

Nro you didn't understand what my problem is?? i hv no problem with the rom.. I already on new update of xtantion rom... I hv the problem on themes.. ???

??????™ ? ?

vanryan80

Jun 19, 2014
Problem with changing themes?????

Nro you didn't understand what my problem is?? i hv no problem with the rom.. I already on new update of xtantion rom... I hv the problem on themes.. ???

??????™ ? ?

Bro..i dont have any problem installing or flash new themes or other Theme using Rom existenz..
download the rom's back ... reinstall fresh..please do back up all ur important things.. maybe your olds apps got problems...
and also install xposed KK n Xposed installer ... i should be ok.. im using it now..with a new themes and also i try flashing new themes 4.3..i dont get any problems on it.... just follow the instructions on Niaboc Rom existenz 4.4 with ota update ...

Last edited:

iamkani

Jul 23, 2013
Negombo, Sri Lanka
Bro..i dont have any problem installing or flash new themes or other Theme using Rom existenz..
download the rom's back ... reinstall fresh..please do back up all ur important things.. maybe your olds apps got problems...
and also install xposed KK n Xposed installer ... i should be ok.. im using it now..with a new themes and also i try flashing new themes 4.3..i dont get any problems on it.... just follow the instructions on Niaboc Rom existenz 4.4 with ota update ...

Did those themes change stock icons and navigation bar?? ?? 2 themes that includes on the rom orange and blue 1? And other themes on xda?? ??

??????™ ? ?

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!

HELP!!!!!!
reflash the rom with full wipe!!!!!!!! worked for me?

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk