[Theme][CM9 Beta 3]Greens Red Theme

Search This thread

greenmuggy

Mar 26, 2009
GREENS RED

Man something stinks in here.... oh wait its me bc I'm the ****!!!

Finally done!!!(Except G-talk still blue but I changed the icon...)

FEATURES:

Center statusbar clock!!!

1% battery mod with counting charge animation!!!

Red & glass statusbar icons!!! For battery, signal, wifi, & alot of other things

Blood splatter screen touches!!! To turn on goto Settings/Developer options & check Show touches

Oversized blood drip overscroll glow!!!

Blood drip GalaxyS boot animation!!!

Ring of fire unlock images(Still gotta few to theme with this new lockscreen shortcut additions, the extra ones are white for now)

Red blacked out & semi-transparent Systemui.apk & framework_res.apk

Red blacked out & semi-transparent apps: Browser, calculator, calendar, contacts, deskclock(check out the new clock widget ;) ), dialer, email, gmail, keyboard, messaging, settings, trebuchet launcher, youtube, &&& VOICEMAIL!!!(Separate flash see post #3 for download link)

Thanx List:
Gooch1025 for helping me get my pc working to theme cm9 & using his blue mist theme as a base
Big Goron for that xml color change for clock n stuff
Harwood0808 for testing
If i missed anyone let me know & i will post credit asap
Full list coming soon...

Post #2 for Screenshots

Post #3 for Downloads

Last edited:

greenmuggy

Mar 26, 2009
Downloads:
Wipe cache & dalvic Flash & enjoy :)

Theme: http://forums.acsyndicate.net/showt...Un-dead-V-Six-Oh&p=18817&viewfull=1#post18817

Red Transparent Sprint Voicemail: Flash in CWM Delete old one first!!!
http://forums.acsyndicate.net/showt...Un-dead-V-Six-Oh&p=18817&viewfull=1#post18817

Red Backgrounds: Just a .zip of my collection Unzip & place on SD card
http://forums.acsyndicate.net/showt...Un-dead-V-Six-Oh&p=18817&viewfull=1#post18817

Nemosfate's swypes: Flash in CWM, He made me a matching Red Un-Dead Themed Swype
http://Nemosfate.Blogspot.com

Plain Red Swype: http://jbthemes.com/djdarkknight/daswypethemes/

Last edited:

harwood0808

Sep 3, 2010
portland
I'm sure ur gettin there but making sure u know screenshots and downloads didn't post. excellent work, even before the wifi fix. Status bar is sick!

n2mschf

Mar 28, 2011
SLC, Utah
Ahhh....that's what I've been missing! Needed me some red! This is looking sweet muggy!

Sent from my DecaKanged,noobnlfied, wtogami CM9 powered totally Epic 4g!

n2mschf

Mar 28, 2011
SLC, Utah
Can anyone point me in the right direction of a red xda app or at least an icon? I've searched high and low but to no avail and I don't know how to pull the icon from the old red star theme. I'm using Big Gorons nicely themed blue xda but I'm needing red...thx in advance! Again muggy, this is a damn fine job!

greenmuggy

Mar 26, 2009
Can anyone point me in the right direction of a red xda app or at least an icon? I've searched high and low but to no avail and I don't know how to pull the icon from the old red star theme. I'm using Big Gorons nicely themed blue xda but I'm needing red...thx in advance! Again muggy, this is a damn fine job!

No need for it man just goto setting in xda & change to dark theme & it uses what I themed & looks awesome

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

n2mschf

Mar 28, 2011
SLC, Utah
Well a lot of it is red but with BG's blue theme the startup and the too box selections are all blue. Plus the icon is normal and in the old eco5/Froyo days I had a red xda icon...petty I know but...can't please everyone huh? :)

n2mschf

Mar 28, 2011
SLC, Utah
Also I thought I saw the battery icon I had on red star in one of your screenies but I still have the same one from ICS only red numbers and a blue battery..

Nashdogg

Nov 22, 2011
Maine
greenmuggy said:
No need for it man just goto setting in xda & change to dark theme & it uses what I themed & looks awesome

Great job man. You will get the kinks worked out. That's what updates are for :) Thanks you for putting the time and effort into making this for us.

n2mschf

Mar 28, 2011
SLC, Utah
So is that what fly in animations are? Don't remember ever seeing it before... I'm assuming it's your themed doing it.

Jmoney2k5

Jan 4, 2012
Westland, MI
Damn, gonna have to give in and try cm9 for this theme. Always a fan of your work. Thanks greenmuggy!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

greenmuggy

Mar 26, 2009
Well a lot of it is red but with BG's blue theme the startup and the too box selections are all blue. Plus the icon is normal and in the old eco5/Froyo days I had a red xda icon...petty I know but...can't please everyone huh? :)

I have a way old one I did a while back...

n2mschf

Mar 28, 2011
SLC, Utah
****... I think it's pretty cool! never saw it before. The battery icon I thought I saw in the old thread had the numbers in the bubble like all of your other icons (signal, wifi, alarm) but my battery stayed the same as the original ICS just the numbers changed to red. No biggie really, just wanted to know if that was your plan or if something went screwy?

greenmuggy

Mar 26, 2009
****... I think it's pretty cool! never saw it before. The battery icon I thought I saw in the old thread had the numbers in the bubble like all of your other icons (signal, wifi, alarm) but my battery stayed the same as the original ICS just the numbers changed to red. No biggie really, just wanted to know if that was your plan or if something went screwy?

Goto settings on phone then system then statusbar & there is sum battery settings there that will help u out

n2mschf

Mar 28, 2011
SLC, Utah
Ha...didn't even think of that...I'm a dumas! Worked like a charm!

Top Liked Posts