i need opinions

Search This thread

jrollercoasters

Oct 4, 2011
on swagged out roms, for the people that have tried them out which one is the best, and are they a daily rom?

PyreKing

Feb 3, 2012
jax,fl
on swagged out roms, for the people that have tried them out which one is the best, and are they a daily rom?

S.O.S N and X are what you want for sure. We've talked alot in OD's forum I have since switched to swags roms. N is a senseless sense rom, its currently what I use, the sense apks were replaced by go launcher/dialer/lockscreen ect. Its very cool and fast. If you want sense only X is the way to go. Very very fast built with sense 4.0 elements really good stuff. Both of these are D.D candidates. You'll have a much better experience with almost no problems. Currently Swag is updating all the SOS roms for theme and more speed. Drop your swap partition before flashing any of swags roms you will never need it. I'll post screen shots of N for you to look at.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

PyreKing

Feb 3, 2012
jax,fl
Here ya go you get landscape,uses almost no internal storage. I have mine set up with ics pro lock screen with ics launcher.everything you see customized I did thanks to swag building fully customizable roms.

Sent from my Swagged out OG using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333393862271.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333393862271.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 85
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333393873811.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333393873811.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 87
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333393908285.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333393908285.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 86
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333393919804.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333393919804.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

jrollercoasters

Oct 4, 2011
Here ya go you get landscape,uses almost no internal storage. I have mine set up with ics pro lock screen with ics launcher.everything you see customized I did thanks to swag building fully customizable roms.

Sent from my Swagged out OG using xda premium

Is sense lock screen an option.. cause in the pic you have honey cone.. I wish there was a ROM, just like the express, that ran a tad bit smoother and better battery life, but I have yet to swich, got new underworld sbc kernal, and its doing a great job

sent from my EVO EXPRESS 4g

PyreKing

Feb 3, 2012
jax,fl
Is sense lock screen an option.. cause in the pic you have honey cone.. I wish there was a ROM, just like the express, that ran a tad bit smoother and better battery life, but I have yet to swich, got new underworld sbc kernal, and its doing a great job

You can have any lock screen you want there's dozens of them. There's a really cool sense screen you can can icons on the lockscreen,just like the express. Mine is called ics HD by go locker its about the best one, you have 4 lockscreen icons you can set. It was to hard to get a screen shot of the icons while dragging the ring to show them. Dude I love the express alot, but since I've been on swag I've had a way better phone functionality and way more control over the phone with better results. I also am using underworld 2 and I'm getting amazing results on SOS. I'll always be a od fan but my evo belongs to swag town now.

jrollercoasters

Oct 4, 2011
You can have any lock screen you want there's dozens of them. There's a really cool sense screen you can can icons on the lockscreen,just like the express. Mine is called ics HD by go locker its about the best one, you have 4 lockscreen icons you can set. It was to hard to get a screen shot of the icons while dragging the ring to show them. Dude I love the express alot, but since I've been on swag I've had a way better phone functionality and way more control over the phone with better results. I also am using underworld 2 and I'm getting amazing results on SOS. I'll always be a od fan but my evo belongs to swag town now.

What about the bottom permanent buttons, like on express those 3 slots

drewmonge

Jan 2, 2012
SOS are some of my favorite roms around. Super stable, and super optimized. And everything works. I've been rocking SOS X lately, and I must say, its one of the best roms I've ever used on my OG Evo.

I recommend partitioning your SD card to Ext3, flashing Darktremors apps2sd, and running Car-o-dope's tweaks, and you'll have yourself a freaking bad**s phone!

Using either SOS X or N.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5