Who is using the zerolemon 7500 mah battery and case

Search This thread

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Im thinking about buying one but I had a few questions.under heavy use how many hrs,days do you usually get on a full charge?and the case that comes with the battery what would you rate it as far as how good does it protect the device?any information on this topic will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In advance!!! :)

T-mobile Gs5

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
Is the defender better than the survivor case? Thanks

T-mobile Gs5

leondestiny

Jan 12, 2013
Seinegald

T-mobile Gs5

i suggest you also purchase the 8500Mah version of ZL i have purchased it and waiting for it to arrive.

i am sure it will serve you well in giving you lots of ScreenOnTime and Standby times, plus the case is very sturdy looking it has its flaws for example the speaker sounding low since the battery is really wide and covers the speakers but you can use a little piece of smthng like credit card material and put it between the battery near the speaker and then put the cover on im sure it will give better sound that way . go for 8500, only like 20$ more

Reactions: xda23
Im thinking about buying one but I had a few questions.under heavy use how many hrs,days do you usually get on a full charge?and the case that comes with the battery what would you rate it as far as how good does it protect the device?any information on this topic will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In advance!!! :)

I have the 8500, and chose it for the case and holster. As others have said, the case is very nice and very protective. Comparisons to OtterBox are appropriate, and it may even be better... It also came with a holster which was the one thing that had been lacking for ZL in general. I had their battery with my Galaxy Nexus, and it was heck trying to find something to carry it on my belt that didn't look and feel horrible.

As for battery life, I'm on my third charge, and am getting 2-3 days. I have lots of apps, use lots of location based activities, and make the occasional phone call. With the stock battery I was getting 14-18 hours.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    get the zerolemon 8500mah case. its more juice and it has otterbox defender protection too.

T-mobile Gs5

i suggest you also purchase the 8500Mah version of ZL i have purchased it and waiting for it to arrive.

i am sure it will serve you well in giving you lots of ScreenOnTime and Standby times, plus the case is very sturdy looking it has its flaws for example the speaker sounding low since the battery is really wide and covers the speakers but you can use a little piece of smthng like credit card material and put it between the battery near the speaker and then put the cover on im sure it will give better sound that way . go for 8500, only like 20$ more