[Q/A][18-02-12]General Chat !! All XDA'ers Welcomed!

Is this Thread/Topic Good Enough and was it a good idea ?

• Total voters
Search This thread
Peeps ask it 1st here to start a new thread !!
or us this:
34exhkn.png

Enjoy XDA !!!

Btw if you feel that i support you, use this please in your signature :D
check attechment ;)

Attachments

• pandemic.jpg
    pandemic.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 170,624
Last edited:

baga255

Jan 19, 2012
can anybody tell me how's the HD gaming experience on the new ICS beta ROM's? do HD games work, and is the performance smooth as in gingerbread?

can anybody tell me how's the HD gaming experience on the new ICS beta ROM's? do HD games work, and is the performance smooth as in gingerbread?

i play Fifa12 on my Neo V and yes its works very fine on ICS Beta Unlocked BL :)
further i dont know, but so far i know its running good;)

wyjjs31

Jan 21, 2012

NFS14 sound and image stucks every several seconds,and font display is strange.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Facing huge battery drain on ics beta with nightelf kernel.
Any solution

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk

:D no such circumstance on my neo

livesourav

Nov 29, 2011
Bangalore
Hello everyone

Hi every one out here .. this is a great website ... i love it :D

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I have a question, who want starting a team with me as advisor??
what we need:
* rom creator
* kernel maker
* Tester
* Advisor (Me)

P.s. its just a suggest;)

You can always count me in .. am new to this community but i can help you guys with the testing part :D

Hi every one out here .. this is a great website ... i love it :D

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

You can always count me in .. am new to this community but i can help you guys with the testing part :D

thats one that is want in a team, he is the tester, so now a rom creator and a kernel maker, and a name for the group and thanks guys that you like this thread;)

lalit387

Jan 29, 2012
Delhi
Neo Tweaked 1.0 not working

I am on Neo 4.0.2.A..42 rooted but not able to upgrade to Sony Tweaked 1.0
Kernel 2.6.32.9 perf Inteks@core#1 OC
Base Band -64
Tried but no success.
Should I flash 0.1 first
Thanks in advance for good work

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Peeps ask it 1st here to start a new thread !!
    or us this:
    34exhkn.png

Enjoy XDA !!!

Btw if you feel that i support you, use this please in your signature :D
    check attechment ;)
    Good fellas around here, i have some great news !!
    On 12-12-12 my mom gets a brain damage on her right side so she must go to a hospital and after that to a revalidation center, so it was a hard time for me to keep my head up, but i did that and keeps moving on also here, well yesterday i get a phone call from the doc that was helping her, and he told me, Son good news, you mom goes to home, she did it well and recovered good, only her speech must be better but you can understand her, but for that it need some time but its gonna be alright, i was shocked and happy and cried as a lil kid, finally my mom goes to home:)

Thanks for all you feedback, love and support brothers !!!

::..[ Pandemic Quote: Face Your Insanity !! Sent From My Neo V or Full Powered Xperia P With Dualcore !!
    This is nothing personal pandemic, but you do protest to much

I do remeber that your first ROM was just a release of Wolfbreaks GB ROM for the x10 that you made a few UOT kitchen changes to (and maybe a few buildprop changes as well) and you had to withdraw that rom...

Listen folks. Android is open source.....everything everyone does is open to use, all you have to do is say thanks, and there is a button for that.

if you agree, i have a donate button...LAUGH MY ****ING ARSE OFFF

EDIT

why is arse allowed and **** is not..they are both swear words?
    Wow never new I was so thought of that's cool n Yer rc will do me I'm nominating bulook as soon as I find out how lol he helped alot in final days of aokp ICS
    Thanks lads all u thanks again chris hehe

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA Premium HD app
    Well, that was quick, within 2 days after sending the request (just after the applications opened again).

Hi

Further to your request for the RC title, I am glad to inform you that the same has been approved. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please allow 24-48 hours for the title change to reflect on your profile. Once the title changes, I invite you to visit the RC Private Forum.

Active participation in the private forum is encouraged and looked at favorably.

Please note that you are now part of the XDA Recognized team and we expect nothing short of excellent attitude and behaviour from your side.

All the best!

PG101