ICS 1-Click Starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

theprogram1

Jun 22, 2012
Baltimore
not receiving as in phone calls. :/ oh sorry didn't read the logcat part.. Okay.

Update: Fixed permissions in CWM and rebooted it worked. :) Awesome work though.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Also is there a way to make a flashable zip for this? Any link would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

thomas.raines

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2011
Hutto
not receiving as in phone calls. :/ oh sorry didn't read the logcat part.. Okay.

Update: Fixed permissions in CWM and rebooted it worked. :) Awesome work though.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Also is there a way to make a flashable zip for this? Any link would be greatly appreciated.

It is being worked on now. We are making a deodexed/debloated flashable. Just be patient while we work out the kinks...

jparnell8839

Jul 18, 2012
Tunnel Hill, GA
Is it deodexed too?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

No. Essentially, all i did was do the 1click supplied by thomas.raines, rooted it, removed at&t bloat, removed touchwiz launcher and replaced it with nova launcher with the ics themed icons, and made a backup in CWM, zipped it and uploaded so people can restore through cwm instead of downloading a bunch of stuffs.

In reality i took an hour long process that most people take and compressed it to about 15 minutes. Credits still go out to all the people who got us this far

badboy68

Jul 28, 2010
Somewhat. It works for the most part. I'll just patiently wait until the kinks are sorted out and a easy flash able zip is created, haha.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda premium

Maybe ziping might end one day, but as long as u can get back in to rcovery, ur good, odin is fast too, i prefer it

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

But looks like they are ahead of all of us

jparnell8839

Jul 18, 2012
Tunnel Hill, GA
just realized this... after I Odin'ed back to stock on everything and restored the backup I made, I cant download anything through Google Play. I know I saw a link somewhere to fix this, I just cant find it for the life of me.... anyone know where that was?

-----------Edit---------------

Never mind. Tried this on a whim... remove google account from accounts and sync, open play and re-enter account info :p

Last edited:

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
That worked great! Finally some ICS love!
i think i have messed up this time...i have used odin and i have used ics...ics puts me in a loop whilst odin stucks at a glowing samsung....can me phone be fixed....

You might try using the 769 odin file for ics as this wasn't the official one for the blaze we just used it for a while until we got official

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, so I doctored up the existing tar from the i577 to make it smaller and more compatiable. My goal is to get users to ICS easily and with as little issues as possible like the soft key bork. So, I created a 1-Click.

Whats included:
    Stock i577 ICS boot.img and system.img.ext4

Instruction:
    Download Blaze_Ics.zip to your desktop
    Extract zip and start the exe
    Plug phone into PC and reboot to download mode
    Once the 1-click recognizes your device, click the start button and wait.
    Enjoy!

Don't forget to hit the thanks and/or donate!

Thanks to vivd and the rest of the guys that discovered this!

It is being worked on now. We are making a deodexed/debloated flashable. Just be patient while we work out the kinks...
    Well guys good luck. Beat Samsung+T-Mobile to it.:)
    If you have issues like the soft key bork, then reflash with my 1-click Qucik Recover and then flash Blaze_ICS starter 1-click.
    If you have issues with the soft keys, then perform the dialer trick to update TouchKey Firware update.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1911587