[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Search This thread

pmsrefugee

Jun 11, 2010
There are some apps that won't show up for me as well. Just as of right now Engadget and My Verizon but i haven't installed too many.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

I noticed that too. My titanium backup would keep freezing so I tried to install the problem apps directly from the market and they were not listed. Weatherbug is one of them.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
Anyone having problems with Google goggles? I can't get it to install without a missing shared library error, nor can I restore from titanium backup.

i have google goggles installed on mine.

what build are you on?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I noticed that too. My titanium backup would keep freezing so I tried to install the problem apps directly from the market and they were not listed. Weatherbug is one of them.

i had this problem before. it has something to do with the finger print of the build.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21097497&postcount=91

i can upload an older build.prop with the older lines in it and see if that works for you.

pmsrefugee

Jun 11, 2010
i have google goggles installed on mine.

what build are you on?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

i had this problem before. it has something to do with the finger print of the build.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21097497&postcount=91

i can upload an older build.prop with the older lines in it and see if that works for you.

I'd rather not mess with it but wait for a fix.

Reactions: pistol_panic

natezire71

Mar 24, 2010
Is the bug with the delay of the microphone when answering a call, fixed yet?

Sent from my GNexus

ffuser1

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC 10
Also a new bug I found : if I run out of space in the data/data, get the low space error, and then free up space by moving apps to the sd card, the phone does not recognize that I did this and syncing is disabled. Restarting the phone fixes this. In the last version fixing the space issue got rid of the warning in the notification bar and syncing was not an issue. I've tried simple restarts without changing the free space and the issue remains. This means that once the list space warning appears it cannot be cleared until the phone us restarted, something that was not an issue last version.

Last edited:

OMG_VTEC

Apr 21, 2011
I can't get the Usbank app...says not compatible with my phone...

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I'll be posting a new build soon that should fix the market issues. As far as the alarm issue.... I've never seen that happen and this is the first I've heard anything like it. I'd try a full wipe of everything and reflash.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

dirtsky

I'll be posting a new build soon that should fix the market issues. As far as the alarm issue.... I've never seen that happen and this is the first I've heard anything like it. I'd try a full wipe of everything and reflash.

Ill give that a try. But I do use a metamorph theme with it which may be causing issues with it. Thanks for the info.

KrisPeezy

Feb 14, 2011
So.Cal
I downloaded and flashed this today... everything so far is working, except for some reason it wont let me install foursquare. It says that its not compatible with my device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:
    cyanogen of course for the source
    Chad and tiny for the kernel
    workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
    Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
    CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
    The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik and cache wipe only should be fine for most.

Condemned CM7 V15

Thanks to goo-inside.me for the file hosting

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
    CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
    CCM7_Inc_Note.png

6-21-12 - resync with cm source, wifi fixed

6/2/12 - resync with CM source

3/4/12 - Resync with CM source, fix market issues and missing shared lib
    errors, fix mod version in build.prop to reflect V13
    2/3/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/14/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/08/12 - Resynced with CM source. Removed Stripped 2 Hell version for now.
    Adjusted tweaks and build prop. See CM changelog for full source
    changes.
    11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper
    10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more tweaks including portions of Dsextons universal adrenaline shot, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic
    8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript
    7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot animation.
    6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)
    I am uploading to dropbox from my phone. I will post a link once it's done.

I don't have an md5 sum but i did run this for a bit, it should work no problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8piig4iessp4mmn/CCM7_Inc_V15.zip
    Sorry guys. Got tied up with some things and forgot about WiFi. I'll have it fixed soon. Quick fix for now is as stated previously to flash a kernel.

I recommend a full wipe for V7 from previous versions.

Condemned CM7 V7 Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V7 Stripped 2 Hell - This version has no Live Wallpapers, foreign fonts removed, file manager removed, CM Wallpapers removed approx. 50% of ring and notification tones removed. It's approx 20 MB smaller than the full vanilla version.

10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more
    tweaks, updated to 10/08 incredikernel