Scratched !

Search This thread

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
Within less then 24 hours I managed to scratch it . Very unlucky .. I guess this means im not returning it..

I tried some polished stuff but obviously it aint plastic so didnt work ..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
i have a custom screen protector on it so you cant see the scartch anymore , im gonna order a real one online probably ebay ill take a pic when i replace it .. the scratch is almost one centimeter long its very superficial you an only see it at certain angle .

and hey i was tempted to return it like that the guy may not notice it... it was bought at those stores where they dont ask many questions , I guess i just like the watch anyways with a stainless bracelet on it looks kick ass .

double07

May 14, 2008
That is the very reason I have screen protector on. I can't hardly tell it is on and at least I know it won't get scratches.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

May 5, 2013
i have a custom screen protector on it so you cant see the scartch anymore , im gonna order a real one online probably ebay ill take a pic when i replace it .. the scratch is almost one centimeter long its very superficial you an only see it at certain angle .

and hey i was tempted to return it like that the guy may not notice it... it was bought at those stores where they dont ask many questions , I guess i just like the watch anyways with a stainless bracelet on it looks kick ass .

Hey I got one off of Amazon by Skinomi. It has covers for like 90% of the device 19$

doverjosh8

Apr 23, 2014
That's unlucky. I haven't had my Gear 2 long, but it's still in perfect condition (almost). I guess I'll be extra careful from now on.

JamboneMan

Apr 29, 2014
Dameron
I just got my Zagg cover today and I will definitely put it on tomorrow. I hope it fits correctly considering it's clearly labeled for the 'Galaxy Gear 2', I just have the Gear 2. I don't know why they didn't get that right.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

SilentAce07

Dec 13, 2010
Within less then 24 hours I managed to scratch it . Very unlucky .. I guess this means im not returning it..

Yeah mine scratched as well. It was a minor scratch and it disappeared when I applied a zagg protector. Now the screen isn't quite as beautiful but this watch is really about functionality when it comes down to it.

On the plus side, you can't even seen that there is a protector on it at a glance. The edges blend well into the brushed metal.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

alicepattinson

Jan 23, 2013

OH sorry to hear that. It so soon to scratch it, hihihi. Ahmm, maybe you can replace it. You can try :)

Top Liked Posts