[help][task switcher lag] .245 .254 Proplem

Search This thread
Jan 18, 2010
hello everybody I recently downgrade from .266 to .245 cos the 4.3 so slow and lag in home launccher
but ...i wonder that .245 has a lag when i switch between running applications in recent menu if any one help me to fix this bug please ... or is there a mod for changing alook of recent menu to 4.3 look
how can i speed .266 and remove lags in home launcher
i hate my device i did'nt find salloution for those proplems...

tcc1

Oct 6, 2009
hello everybody I recently downgrade from .266 to .245 cos the 4.3 so slow and lag in home launccher
but ...i wonder that .245 has a lag when i switch between running applications in recent menu if any one help me to fix this bug please ... or is there a mod for changing alook of recent menu to 4.3 look
how can i speed .266 and remove lags in home launcher
i hate my device i did'nt find salloution for those proplems...

The tweaks are available within the settings of all recent Android phones in a section called “Developer options.”

This section might be hidden on some phones, but it’s very easy to access. On many phones, you just have to open a certain page in the settings and tap a button seven times. Use Google to figure out how to enable Developer options on your phone if it’s currently hidden (for example, search “enable developer options HTC One”).

Once you have access to Developer options, simply scroll until you find the following three settings, which may be located on the main screen or within an “Advanced” subsection:

Window animation scale

Transition animation scale

Animator animation scale

Tapping each of the three aforementioned settings will reveal that it’s set to “1x” by default. If you want to speed up your phone or tablet dramatically, simply change each of those three settings to “.5x” — that’s it.

Jan 18, 2010
You can try using custom rom such as exsistenz rom or purexsp...they can make your device smoother...just choose the better one for you.;)

Sent from my C5302 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

thanks but l go into purexsp rom thread and i found many versions v1 v2
the last version is v2.3 i download it and falash it in CWM
but it.did'nt work i do that on .266 the device did'nt boot
i wonder that the size of rom v2.3 =50mb
maybe i do mistake in some thing but i did'nt know how to flash
the purexsp v2.3 ....help.me please!!!!
in the exsistenz rom i read that the rom don'nt have 3g network
i want 3g in my device that thing is important to me...

Jan 18, 2010
The tweaks are available within the settings of all recent Android phones in a section called “Developer options.”

This section might be hidden on some phones, but it’s very easy to access. On many phones, you just have to open a certain page in the settings and tap a button seven times. Use Google to figure out how to enable Developer options on your phone if it’s currently hidden (for example, search “enable developer options HTC One”).

Once you have access to Developer options, simply scroll until you find the following three settings, which may be located on the main screen or within an “Advanced” subsection:

Window animation scale

Transition animation scale

Animator animation scale

Tapping each of the three aforementioned settings will reveal that it’s set to “1x” by default. If you want to speed up your phone or tablet dramatically, simply change each of those three settings to “.5x” — that’s it.

thankssss for you that was very good saluotion the lag went. very thankssss:highfive:

Jan 18, 2010
i face new proplem in .245 increasing the temperature of the device and spend the battery quickly

is there a saluation to this problem even i use normal applications!!!
:angel: