[Q] help!!! stock in clockworkmod recovery can;t reboot

Search This thread

hellt30

Sep 29, 2012
i'm trying to flash my google nexus 7 2012 with the custo rom bs harmony_grouper 1.11.14zip now when in installing this message appears set_meadata_recursive: some changes failed E:error in sdcard/obb/bs_harmony_grouper_1.11.14.zip (status 7) installation aborted pls help me guys!!!!!:(:(

Erovia

Sep 16, 2012
Maybe the zip file is corrupted. Try to download it again.

Or maybe CWM has some problem, idk, I prefer TWRP (MultiRom version to be exact).

Erovia

Sep 16, 2012
Please provide a bit more information about your N7. So you have a working CWM Recovery, right? Do you have any working ROM on it?

hellt30

Sep 29, 2012
prob

Please provide a bit more information about your N7. So you have a working CWM Recovery, right? Do you have any working ROM on it?

its a stock now it is on fastboot mode only the true thing is i reset factory settings then when i open it there is no playstore i cant log in in google+ then i come to my mind to flash it with that harmony grouper i wipe the data with no back up then the flashing fails thats start the true problem it was brick and now it only open in fastmode i cant enter to recovery mode this time!!! plsss. help:(:(:confused: thanks in advance men!!!!

hellt30

Sep 29, 2012
prob

its a stock now it is on fastboot mode only the true thing is i reset factory settings then when i open it there is no playstore i cant log in in google+ then i come to my mind to flash it with that harmony grouper i wipe the data with no back up then the flashing fails thats start the true problem it was brick and now it only open in fastmode i cant enter to recovery mode this time!!! plsss. help:(:(:confused: thanks in advance men!!!!

my googlenexus 7 info is 4.4.2 koth nakasi can you help me to flash it with stock

Erovia

Sep 16, 2012
I assume you are using Linux (or OSX maybe). You can simply uncompress the file with tar xvzf imagefile.tgz

On Win you can easily open it with WinRar.