CrimsonLock: powerful anti-thief system for Windows Mobile PDA

Search This thread

andreatozzi

Apr 15, 2008
HELP

i'm testing your wonderful app, but i'm a beginner: i've seen that on the "stolen" mobile there are two log files "CL000002.log" and "CL000001.log": are them necessary (they include the list of command sent and their results) ?

Excuse me for my poor english :(

Last edited:

TrashKalmar

Sep 26, 2009
i'm testing your wonderful app, but i'm a beginner: i've seen that on the "stolen" mobile there are two log files "CL000002.log" and "CL000001.log": are them necessary (they include the list of command sent and their results) ?

Excuse me for my poor english :(
Thanx for your interesting. CrimsonLock is under development/testing now. Therefore, it writes log files with info, which should help me to detect the bugs if they appear. Of course, in the final build there will no any foreign files on device ;)

TrashKalmar

Sep 26, 2009
New build

New build has been released. Changelog:
  • [+] Screen is turned off when SMS command received.
  • [+] Info about SIM card may be broadcasted to all trusted phone numbers.
  • [+] SIM card info resend setting.
  • [+] GPS locator works in "pulse" mode: if the locator can not run, connection to GPS receiver is shut down for a while. Then the locator retries an attempt.
  • GPS settings did not save. Fixed.
  • Some fixes.

playground25

Nov 1, 2009
NC
I have a question about this program.. I downloaded a program that "said" if the phone was stolen it could be traced & program could not be over written. Umm that was not true, just putting on bootloader & installing another rom wipes it out. What would be different about your program?

rjmjr69

Dec 11, 2008
Southie
I have a question about this program.. I downloaded a program that "said" if the phone was stolen it could be traced & program could not be over written. Umm that was not true, just putting on bootloader & installing another rom wipes it out. What would be different about your program?

Says its indestructible

rew2

Aug 20, 2009
Focsani
info please

I'v instaled the soft but i need a key to activate it. From where do i get it?
When i try to ad a sim at the current sim info it is saying ''Sim card not found''??:confused:
I want to test it on an omnia wm 6.1 dxia5

Last edited:

TrashKalmar

Sep 26, 2009
Answers.

rew2, try to do softreset. Unlicensed copy is enough non-restricted to test the program and to see almost all of the features.

There are no programs at all that can survive after ROM reflashing, don't you know? CrimsonLock clings to the OS and gives you a chance to return it back by remote controlling. I've seen MANY similar programs, do you know what the `protection` mechanism do most of them use? They put the shortcut to Autorun folder... Just delete it and thats all! CrimsonLock can not be cleaned this way. Just try, and if you can shutdown it while active protection mode (not reflashing or hardreset! on running OS!), I give you lifetime license! ;)

Besides, how many people can do ROM reflashing? Less than 1% of users! Not everyone even knows about hardreset. So, draw the conclusions...

rew2

Aug 20, 2009
Focsani
more info

After a soft reset the same result-no sim.
I have installed the app in phone memorry not in 8g space.
It is a vodafone branded device but unlocked. Now i have a 3(uk) sim card.
Any solution?

TrashKalmar

Sep 26, 2009
After a soft reset the same result-no sim.
I have installed the app in phone memorry not in 8g space.
It is a vodafone branded device but unlocked. Now i have a 3(uk) sim card.
Any solution?
Does your SIM card require PIN-code? If so, CrimsonLock may meet locked SIM card and ignore it, but on my test all the protected SIM cards are rescanned later.
Please, send me your log files (named as CL000000.log) from device's root folder.

rew2

Aug 20, 2009
Focsani
I dont have a pin code.
I found 3 log files all in zip file. I hope it will help.

Attachments

• CL000002.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 29

rew2

Aug 20, 2009
Focsani
strange

Now it's working fine.
I tested a few commands(status, sim, call) and on my i900 all worked fine.
A verry useful thing would be if i would be able to recover the contacts from phone memmory or sim.
Thru a very good program with a lot of commands to work with. Don't stop the work on it!!
I will continue to test it and post feed back.

I have tested the allarm-it is working but what a nightmare. I had a delay receving sms (can be stopped only by sms command) and the alarm went on at an unbelivable high volume for 2-3 min. A good option would be to be able to stope it by entering key code when, for example, you use the alarm option for finding the ''lost in house'' phone.

Last edited:

TrashKalmar

Sep 26, 2009
There are some minor bugs related to GPS. I'll fix them today/tomorrow and update the program. But I see that international society has met this program enough cold in contrast to russian one. There is a hot discussion and feature requesting there. I hope, smth will change.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EgoMaximus, please list here all scenarios in your config. In order to retrieve GSM coords you may send cellid command (of course, in appropriate format i.e. #your_code#cellid).

Also, how to update from 1.29 to 1.30? Just delete old one or write on top?
    Its better to uninstall previous version and then install a new one. You may leave your config while uninstallation (just select "No" when being asked about config removal).
    Hi, Alex!

Sorry, this is not possible for now.
    But when you configure the program, you put trusted SIM cards and phone numbers by hand. If this info disappears, then this is bug, which must be eliminated. If so, can you reintroduce this situation?