Multitouch issue?

Search This thread

hexxor93

Aug 25, 2009
London
Hi people

I've only just got my Butterfly s recently and I am getting some strange touchscreen issues. When I'm typing on the onscreen keyboard it just jumps randomlly as if the screen got confused as to where I touched on the screen. My phone is running the MaximusHD 11.0.0 rom at the moment.

The strange thing is my Galaxy note 2 and my Nexus 5 don't have this problem. Anyone had any issues with the touchscreen?

elf_made

Jan 17, 2014
Bucharest
Hi people

I've only just got my Butterfly s recently and I am getting some strange touchscreen issues. When I'm typing on the onscreen keyboard it just jumps randomlly as if the screen got confused as to where I touched on the screen. My phone is running the MaximusHD 11.0.0 rom at the moment.

The strange thing is my Galaxy note 2 and my Nexus 5 don't have this problem. Anyone had any issues with the touchscreen?

I don't have this problem with my Butterfly S but I've had this problem with my Desire S...It seemed that was a hardware problem with the touchscreen... But first you need to do a factory reset or reinstall rom before getting to my conclusion

FYL21

Mar 18, 2013
Hi people

I have this problem on stock rom on Android 4.3 and I think it's a hardware issue like the ghost touch problem a lot of people have also described. It only happens if I type really fast.

seyidaga

Dec 5, 2012
Baku, Azerbaijan
Hi people

Same problem here :) But I haven't seen that bug happen on the SkyDragon ROM so far :)

Reactions: daorderdillon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi people

Same problem here :) But I haven't seen that bug happen on the SkyDragon ROM so far :)