[4.4.2 Only]Xperia Lockscreen Without Annoying Swipe To Unlock Text !

Search This thread
Hello People !!
I wanna share a mod, an edited Xperia Lockscreen
without the disturbing and annoying "Swipe to Unlock" text
Its only for a Deodexed 4.4.2 Rom with root and cwm !!

** Don`t use this in your rom without permissions !! **
## Press thanks if you like this and dont act lazy, its just 1 press !! ##

.. Here a screenshot ..
[.. Huge one ..]
28jxjly.png

Requirements:
4.4.2 Deodexed Rom
Root
Dual Recovery

** Warning **
Dont ask if it is or Odexed Roms !
Because i dont know, I use a Deodexed custom rom
and all works fine !!

. Installation .
Put the zip on your internal memory
or just download
Turn into recovery
No mount of the system needed
Just flash
Reboot
Enjoy

...:: Download Link ::...
http://d-h.st/2eI

☆ Credits ☆
| @Ticklefish: For be a helping hand |
| and allow me to share it |
| Me for testings |

Last edited:

BeDesireS

Aug 30, 2011
Trier
Thanks for this mod mate, but sadly it doesn`t work for me.
Flashed two times and also with /system mounted and even if I replace the .apk manually it wont work!?

Could it be of the German language I use?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello People !!
    I wanna share a mod, an edited Xperia Lockscreen
    without the disturbing and annoying "Swipe to Unlock" text
    Its only for a Deodexed 4.4.2 Rom with root and cwm !!

** Don`t use this in your rom without permissions !! **
    ## Press thanks if you like this and dont act lazy, its just 1 press !! ##

.. Here a screenshot ..
    [.. Huge one ..]
    28jxjly.png

Requirements:
    4.4.2 Deodexed Rom
    Root
    Dual Recovery

** Warning **
    Dont ask if it is or Odexed Roms !
    Because i dont know, I use a Deodexed custom rom
    and all works fine !!

. Installation .
    Put the zip on your internal memory
    or just download
    Turn into recovery
    No mount of the system needed
    Just flash
    Reboot
    Enjoy

...:: Download Link ::...
    http://d-h.st/2eI

☆ Credits ☆
    | @Ticklefish: For be a helping hand |
    | and allow me to share it |
    | Me for testings |

Probably the easiest way to make that section blank is just to create a blank widget. You could try removing the plus symbol or even the whole widget area, but that's a lot of fuss.

So instead I recommend using one of my favourite apps. It's called 'Make Your Clock Widget' and it's free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hubalek.android.makeyourclock
    Bascially, it lets you make your own clock widgets (oddly enough) and you can just make one that's completely blank. Put that blank widget in your lockscreen and...that's it.

Also, because you're not removing the widget area, you can always replace this widget with something else at some point in the future if you're in the mood.

Odd. I can delete the string that you're seeing...but you shouldn't be seeing it anyway. That string is hidden.

This may seem like a silly question but you definitely flashed the zip, right? And your rom is deodexed?

Yes, I am on deodexed and flashed it several times with cwm and twrp.
    I moved the apk manually to system/app but it's still there.

First I forgot to set permission and after reboot the AOSP lockscreen was coming up, but even with right permissions the sentence is still there.
    Strange!

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

So, if the XperiaLockScreen.apk isn't working properly, you get the AOSP lockscreen instead? I didn't know that...how intriguing...hmm...

Anyway, I'll try a mod for you and we'll see what happens. Watch this space!

----------------------------

That would be great! Thanks in advance! :highfive:

Right, here we go. I've just modded the stock apk. The line is now hidden, has no height, no width and has transparent text. I've also replaced the German string with some white space. That string in your screenshot isn't anywhere in either framework-res.apk or SemcGenericUxpRes.apk.

If this file is flashing properly, there is no way you should be seeing that string.
    Great Bro...
    is it possible without clock or clock changeable positions for xperia zl kk .230 sir

Without clock you can disable it at Settings

For clock position,we need to modify the SystemUI.apk
    So, if the XperiaLockScreen.apk isn't working properly, you get the AOSP lockscreen instead? I didn't know that...how intriguing...hmm...

That would be great! Thanks in advance! :highfive:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

----------------------------

Right, here we go. I've just modded the stock apk. The line is now hidden, has no height, no width and has transparent text. I've also replaced the German string with some white space. That string in your screenshot isn't anywhere in either framework-res.apk or SemcGenericUxpRes.apk.

If this file is flashing properly, there is no way you should be seeing that string.

Worked perfect mate! :)
    Thanks a lot! :highfive: