S3 battery problems

Search This thread

Unseenfury

Jun 19, 2012
Sorel-Tracy
Hi,

Recently, compagny for the one i work bought around 100 Galaxy S3 for the technician on the road and for everyone else. Most of us found that the battery doesnt last the full day. Around 3-4 hours and we all work mostly 8-10 hours per day.

We installed Airwatch to prevent users of installing apps in the phone butwe still have problem with the battery... Phone cant be root / custom roms.

Is there another way to removed nearly all applications that we dont want and that can drain battery. We only need like bluettoth, phone email and calendar. All the rest can be removed to save battery.

Thanks a lot

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Hi,

Recently, compagny for the one i work bought around 100 Galaxy S3 for the technician on the road and for everyone else. Most of us found that the battery doesnt last the full day. Around 3-4 hours and we all work mostly 8-10 hours per day.

We installed Airwatch to prevent users of installing apps in the phone butwe still have problem with the battery... Phone cant be root / custom roms.

Is there another way to removed nearly all applications that we dont want and that can drain battery. We only need like bluettoth, phone email and calendar. All the rest can be removed to save battery.

Thanks a lot

No not without root... Most system apps are bloatware and can be removed to improve performance and battery life but like i said you need root to do this.

You can do things to save battery life like turn screen display down turn off gps etc also you can also download apps from play store to help save battery (but these are not as effective as uninstalling system apps) and since you have barred the download of apps this obviously is not possible.

Reactions: Unseenfury

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Do u mean 3-4 screen on time or standby time?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks a lot

No not without root... Most system apps are bloatware and can be removed to improve performance and battery life but like i said you need root to do this.

You can do things to save battery life like turn screen display down turn off gps etc also you can also download apps from play store to help save battery (but these are not as effective as uninstalling system apps) and since you have barred the download of apps this obviously is not possible.
    thanks a lot for the answer