[ROOT][ICS] Sky Vega Racer A770S + A760S ICS 4.0.4 (Easy)

Search This thread

zianrays

Jan 16, 2013
80 cherector SMS problem

Dear all,

I've found the only place on across the globe that can solve my 80 cherecters sms problem. and that place is xda-developers forum.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide to me in this regard. thanks in advance.........

my set is
sky vega IM-a760s
running on ics

uetian04

Mar 7, 2011
Dear all,

I've found the only place on across the globe that can solve my 80 cherecters sms problem. and that place is xda-developers forum.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide to me in this regard. thanks in advance.........

my set is
sky vega IM-a760s
running on ics

I have just got fix of 80+ charaters SMS sending. Will post link soon!

VergiL09

Feb 6, 2011
Mabalacat
I followed everything in the instructions, and it said root finished in the computer, but still no superuser/root access :(
I have tried root checker and it said no root access

uetian04

Mar 7, 2011
Re-root fails!:(

I followed everything in the instructions, and it said root finished in the computer, but still no superuser/root access :(

Same happened with my phone. My phone was previously rooted. I un-rooted it
Now root process finished on PC but no superuser or root access. Root check fails with app.:(

uetian04

Mar 7, 2011
Got Root access by manually super user app

same happened with me too. After I installed super app user manually, then got root access:)

zeemar007

Mar 27, 2011
kolkata
sometimes while accessing through adb shell computer might wrongly translate super user permissions.
restart phone to solve the problem. else intall SU app manually from phone.. then enable usb debugging and connect it again.. this time it will work..

parokv4

Jul 23, 2012
got lagged

hi guys.

my phone is rooted, and i can flash different custom roms.
then, my phone got lagged after i flash a rom, forgot the name.

everytime i tap my phone i need to wait for 1 or more than a minute ><

and my baseband version is unknown, no network service, and the audio was gone.. ><

Can anyone help?? please? Sorry really desperate to get some help..

joekap

Oct 6, 2012
plss post here new Link.

hi there uetian04,

can you plsss post here a working link, thank you and godbless..^^,

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

ok forgot my first post, already downloaded the file..tnx and godbless again..^^

joekap

Oct 6, 2012
plssss helppp..

hi
i wrongly flash a boot.img for ICS, while i was using gingerbread on my sky im-760s. now when i power on my mob i see sky vega icon and then a dim light illuminated blank LCD only ...
i can access CWM although v6.0 and i have 1 custom ROM on my internal sd but when i choose install zip from sd card i don't see the .zip file .
futher i cant access my internal SD via CWM with error "ums lunfile"...

now help me out guys to give life again to my sky im-760s ...

thanks in advance. plz reply asap.

plsss help guys same here when my phone boot it stock at Sky vega and nothing and hang.. i can access cwm but need help on how to.. tnx to all who can help.

bobby786pk

Jan 19, 2010
Dear

Im trying to root my a760 but
while in Fast book screen, my computer needs to install Android Driver in Device manager, .

how can i install android drivers ??
help please.

Hello to all .
This is my first post here , I've been on xda for a while ,See whats going on here .Support For Pantech Sky Phones is not open, just a few threads.
I Got a Sky Vega Racer A760S (a great dual-core 1.5Ghz Phone by the way) and needed to root it and install recovery on it . Searched here in xda for post for that kind of phone , found some ways to root+recovery it successfully, but the problem was that after that find out wi-fi and sound where completely gone . I got mad of that . Then self-upgraded it in sky vega site. I needed to root it , so i searched on some Vietnamese developers site some easy steps that i wanted to share to all that have this kind of superphone .

ROOT
1.Download from the link Root & Recovery.rar mediafire. co m/?h7rka238l2r21lb
2.Download drivers+insall them ( . mediafire . com/?zp1gvl3qhefzhsr
3.Need to put phone into USB DEBUGGING . (go to settings -Developer options-usb debugging need to be checked)
4.No Need to put phone into fastboot.
5.now open Root.bat follow the steps(just pres any key) ( phone will restart dont worry )
6.if you see superuser on your phone your done . :)

Recovery
STEPS 1-2-3-4 are done .
5.open Normal Recovery - ADB.bat for normal recovery Or Touch Recovery - ADB.bat for touch recovery .
6.follow the steps (just pres enter when needed)
7.when all finish , turn off your phone - hold pressed volume down + search button then turn on tour phone . if you see the cwm recovery your done :))

anhtuantran23

Mar 30, 2013
Help_sky 770

Im trying to root my a760 but
while in Fast book screen, my computer needs to install Android Driver in Device manager, .

how can i install android drivers ??
help please.

Hello to all .
This is my first post here , I've been on xda for a while ,See whats going on here .Support For Pantech Sky Phones is not open, just a few threads.
I Got a Sky Vega Racer A760S (a great dual-core 1.5Ghz Phone by the way) and needed to root it and install recovery on it . Searched here in xda for post for that kind of phone , found some ways to root+recovery it successfully, but the problem was that after that find out wi-fi and sound where completely gone . I got mad of that . Then self-upgraded it in sky vega site. I needed to root it , so i searched on some Vietnamese developers site some easy steps that i wanted to share to all that have this kind of superphone .

ROOT
3.Need to put phone into USB DEBUGGING . (go to settings -Developer options-usb debugging need to be checked)
5.now open Root.bat follow the steps(just pres any key) ( phone will restart dont worry )

Recovery
STEPS 1-2-3-4 are done .
5.open Normal Recovery - ADB.bat for normal recovery Or Touch Recovery - ADB.bat for touch recovery .
7.when all finish , turn off your phone - hold pressed volume down + search button then turn on tour phone . if you see the cwm recovery your done :))

I has an error as " adb is not recognize as an internal or external, operable program or batch file".
somebody, help me!

beakolang

Sep 17, 2012
help for no sound a760s

i got a problem... my phone doesnt have a sound totaly and if i plug-in earphone my phone didnt detect it.. can anyone help me to solve my problem?

azzys

Apr 30, 2013
Can't turn my wifi on :(

Hello to all .

ROOT

Recovery
STEPS 1-2-3-4 are done .

Hello. I just had my phone rooted and i found out that the wifi were gone. I cant turn it on :((( Can you help me fix this? please? I would greatly appreciate your help :((( Please

Xenon112

Oct 25, 2012
Tirana
Go to the sky Vega site and self upgrade the phone . The self upgrade only works with internet explorer . GL

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

shiwanka

Oct 12, 2013
sky vega

plz help me ,,, how to upgrade sky vega 5 ( IM- T 100K ) (Ginger bread ) to Ice cream sandwitch or jelly bean

thanx shiwanka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to all .

ROOT

Recovery
    STEPS 1-2-3-4 are done .