?can you flash rom from sd card

Search This thread

tmord1

May 24, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Quick question, can you install a custom rom from the sd card using twrp or does the rom need to first be installed in the internal storage before flashing? The reason I ask is that I was trying to install a rom from my sd card last night (brand new card) and the card fried. Was it a random event or is it not the right way to flash a rom onto this device?
Thanks in advance:)

LMMT

Apr 23, 2009
Houston area
Quick question, can you install a custom rom from the sd card using twrp or does the rom need to first be installed in the internal storage before flashing? The reason I ask is that I was trying to install a rom from my sd card last night (brand new card) and the card fried. Was it a random event or is it not the right way to flash a rom onto this device?

Yes, it is okay to flash, from the external sd card.

Sent from my SM-N900P

Reactions: tmord1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my SM-N900P

Sent from my SM-N900P

Thanks LMMT, I think I got a bum card:crying: