[Q] ROMs which has Complete Privacy Free from Bloatwares

Search This thread
G

GuestD0716

Dear Developers,
Since a long time I have been wondering if there are any Project ongoing to create ROM which is independent to any of Google's/any other kind of Services. Indeed It sounds foolish but what I think is:
* Gmail being default email Client reading your mails
* Google Maps Knowing each Second exactly where you are.
* Chrome reading your Browser history.
* App with access to Contacts in Phone
* App who know our Location
* App which read our Messages
* Call Logs
* Apps with access to anything User Personnel

I have no experience of the Coding but is it really impossible to avoid any of the Interference of these Big Companies. I read that Microsoft Mobile OS are concerned about End Users Privacy.
What I mean is that are there any ROMs which are concerned for absolute Privacy?
If not shouldn't we look forward to them.

iamrohit7

Mar 1, 2013
Dear Developers,
Since a long time I have been wondering if there are any Project ongoing to create ROM which is independent to any of Google's/any other kind of Services. Indeed It sounds foolish but what I think is:
* Gmail being default email Client reading your mails
* Google Maps Knowing each Second exactly where you are.
* Chrome reading your Browser history.
* App with access to Contacts in Phone
* App who know our Location
* App which read our Messages
* Call Logs
* Apps with access to anything User Personnel

I have no experience of the Coding but is it really impossible to avoid any of the Interference of these Big Companies. I read that Microsoft Mobile OS are concerned about End Users Privacy.
What I mean is that are there any ROMs which are concerned for absolute Privacy?
If not shouldn't we look forward to them.
Why don't you try not flashing gapps and use stock AOSP ROMs?

G

GuestD0716

Why don't you try not flashing gapps and use stock AOSP ROMs?

Hello rohit,
Do you mean. ROMs which come by Default in Mobile. Then these also contain Third Party apps and Google Services.... Synchronizing everything.
I was hoping if there is a way of Simply avoiding any of Data Sharing.

iamrohit7

Mar 1, 2013
Hello rohit,
Do you mean. ROMs which come by Default in Mobile. Then these also contain Third Party apps and Google Services.... Synchronizing everything.
I was hoping if there is a way of Simply avoiding any of Data Sharing.

Flash just CM or AOKP or Slim etc and don't flash gapps. You're free from everything.