Kinda Stuck for now

Search This thread

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hey guys, i just upgraded from our t989 to a moto x and i decided to start testing roms out on the t989 since its not my main phone anymore, i only flashed about two roms and i have already done something wrong, flashed Aokp Milestone first, nothing wrong here enjoyed aokp back in 4.2.2 days. now i have always wanted to use Jedi mind trick but i was worried about the problems with it, so i made a backup of Aokp and Wiped data/wiped cache and flashed darkside wipe then flashed Jedi mind trick and rebooted. it got stuck at the splash screen like the details in the rom said but now when i try to make a backup, wipe data, cache, flash Jedi mind trick, flash darkside wipe it will freeze, i have tried flashing Cyanogenmod 10.2 and still freezes, i decided to just restore to stock but Odin 1.8.5 will not find my Device when it goes into download mode. right now i am trying my aokp Backup it had been going Fine for awhile but it looks like it might have Froze on /storage/sdcard0: mounted. any help please? i dont think i could google this problem.

Edit: now when i boot into cwm it says Can"T open /cache/recovery/last_log twice. :(

Last edited:

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
plugged it into a different computer and got odin working, could anyone show me the correct way to install Jedi mind trick? also it comes with that kernel so it can be overclocked to 2ghz right?

D

Darth

plugged it into a different computer and got odin working, could anyone show me the correct way to install Jedi mind trick? also it comes with that kernel so it can be overclocked to 2ghz right?

Not sure about specific jedi issues, its been inactive a long time.

But for any 4.1.2 touchwiz roms ...personally I flash twrp 2.5.0.0. 2.6.0.0 is probably OK, but any higher can cause issues with 4.1.2.

Also, you should use the infamous wipes. Darkside is outdated. I believe infamous wipes are based on dark side, but they've been updated for jelly bean. Darkside wipes stopped being updated at ICS.

See how that works. ;)

Oh, and for more current 4.1.2 ROMs, @Rushing has a few.