[ROM] Stock yakjuux ITL41F

Search This thread

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
I thought i would post this, since I haven't seen it anywhere, and in case it helps someone out.

This is a nandroid backup of a stock yakjuux ITL41F build: http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3a77cd/n/2011-12-21.18.22.20.zip

What I did was factory reset my device and take a backup using CWM. (It should still be rooted, and with busy box installed.)

It is a nandroid backup of the system, data, cache and boot images, as well as the CWM recovery. To restore this, extract the directory from the zip and place it in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup directory on your device, reboot into CWM and restore.

I have not included the bootloader, stock recovery or radio - the radio can be found in my signature. The stock recovery is the same as the yakju build posted on Google's factory image site. As for the bootloader, I have no idea how to dump it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

EDIT: Link updated.

EDIT: This nandroid backup works. I've tested it myself. If you are having problems, then see here and here.

Last edited:
E

erosgulo

thanx dood! i was looking for this to make my emergency stocking kit!

adamat

Jan 16, 2012
Hello,

Was following your posts and am also on a nexus on Rogers.
my question is if I'm currently connected to an exchange server using active synch and am doing so in a corporate worl using mobile iron...can I update to the Stock yakju ICL53F build?

and If I do so using your backup and restore guide will I lose my connection to iron mobile when I restore?

efrant

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hello,

Was following your posts and am also on a nexus on Rogers.
my question is if I'm currently connected to an exchange server using active synch and am doing so in a corporate worl using mobile iron...can I update to the Stock yakju ICL53F build?

and If I do so using your backup and restore guide will I lose my connection to iron mobile when I restore?
I'm not sure what iron mobile is, but you certainly can flash yakju ICL53F and use ActiveSync on an Exchange server (I am) -- you just need to set up your account on your device after you flash.

leobg

Mar 7, 2006
Is it possible to dump system partition as img file instead using nandroid? Nandroid does not restore file modification times

cmstlist

Jan 11, 2010
Toronto
Google Pixel 4a
After you unzip the file into the right directory, try doing this before booting into CWM:

# cd /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/2011-12-21.18.22.20
# rm nandroid.md5
# md5sum *.* > nandroid.md5

Umm... Doesn't that just constitute overriding the security check? If the backup is uncorrupted, the md5 calculated on my phone should equal the one calculated on yours. That's a really dangerous suggestion.

efrant

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
Umm... Doesn't that just constitute overriding the security check? If the backup is uncorrupted, the md5 calculated on my phone should equal the one calculated on yours. That's a really dangerous suggestion.

CWM has been know to mess up in the past when you transfer backups to different devices. (It worked fine for me on my device, but it is my back-up image.)

And besides, you were just flashing it to apply the update in order to get the radio, anyway, so how is it dangerous.

P.S. I already posted the radio in the radio thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I thought i would post this, since I haven't seen it anywhere, and in case it helps someone out.

This is a nandroid backup of a stock yakjuux ITL41F build: http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3a77cd/n/2011-12-21.18.22.20.zip

What I did was factory reset my device and take a backup using CWM. (It should still be rooted, and with busy box installed.)

It is a nandroid backup of the system, data, cache and boot images, as well as the CWM recovery. To restore this, extract the directory from the zip and place it in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup directory on your device, reboot into CWM and restore.

I have not included the bootloader, stock recovery or radio - the radio can be found in my signature. The stock recovery is the same as the yakju build posted on Google's factory image site. As for the bootloader, I have no idea how to dump it.

EDIT: Link updated.

EDIT: This nandroid backup works. I've tested it myself. If you are having problems, then see here and here.
    In order MD5 check to not fail, directory where files are must be named exactly the way when backup was created (if you change the name of the backup directory (without using ROM Manager to rename it) MD5 always fails. ROM Manager can "rename" the backup without causing this problem.