Kitkat ROM with native sms/mms blocking?

Search This thread

BigShowJoe

Dec 1, 2011
Just wondering if there was a ROM out there that enables blocking through the native messaging app?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
All stock based ROMs are located in Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Android Development section

No you were saying this is a stock TW feature to block sms? Where is that located? Im running the s5 messaging app so maybe thats why i dont see it... but i havent found any place to block texts?

Flyer66

No you were saying this is a stock TW feature to block sms? Where is that located? Im running the s5 messaging app so maybe thats why i dont see it... but i havent found any place to block texts?

I'm running the S5 messaging app as well and there is no native/built-in feature to block messages. If you want to block messages, you'll have to download a 3rd party app from the Google Play store (i.e. SMS Blocker).

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!

On my S3 and Note 2 I long press the thread in messaging and there is the option to add to spam numbers. They took that option off of the S5?