Flashable apps(flash any apps into your internal or system storage)

Search This thread

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
This patch is multi devices and multi roms, you can use it on any roms, this patch will allow you to install apps/games into your internal storage, not just in system storage. This patch very useful if you like doing flashing/changing rom, you don't have to install apps/games manually, one by one like before, with this, you just flash it in the recovery that you've installed all apps that you always use on previous roms...

How to use it ?
- Download the patch from here
- Extract it : You'll find these folders
> data/app
> META-INF/..../updater.script
> system/app
- If you want to install your apps in internal storage, put your .apk files inside "data/app"
- If you want to install your apps in system storage, put your .apk files inside "system/app"
- Repack the zip, then flash in the recovery
- Don't forget to wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing...
- Enjoy ;)

If you like this patch, don't forget to press THANKS button :)

Last edited:

ibanez7

Mar 30, 2012
Bandung
Great work bro.... It will be useful for those who like to make a mod or app ported but they posted through root explorer, as an example (rw-r--r--) LOL :D, I'm sure many who download your work even though no one comments. here as it.

Keep up bro ;)

Reactions: Nasheich Xfiles

iBuzman

Mar 7, 2011
Melbourne
Sony Xperia XA2
excellent... I may look into modifying to add "system/priv-app" as an option [emoji106]

update: modding not required as /system includes /system/priv-app from updater.script point of view :) ~ just had to add a priv-app folder to paste apks into :D

Last edited:

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
Great work bro.... It will be useful for those who like to make a mod or app ported but they posted through root explorer, as an example (rw-r--r--) LOL :D, I'm sure many who download your work even though no one comments. here as it.

Keep up bro ;)
Thank you my friend, :)

excellent... I may look into modifying to add "system/priv-app" as an option [emoji106]

update: modding not required as /system includes /system/priv-app from updater.script point of view :) ~ just had to add a priv-app folder to paste apks into :D
yes, you can add everything inside system folder, not just app in system/app or system/priv-app, if you had a mods in the other folder(in system/etc for example), just make folder "etc" inside folder system....
cause my script is working for the whole folder in system...

:D
teenagers words

Reactions: iBuzman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This patch is multi devices and multi roms, you can use it on any roms, this patch will allow you to install apps/games into your internal storage, not just in system storage. This patch very useful if you like doing flashing/changing rom, you don't have to install apps/games manually, one by one like before, with this, you just flash it in the recovery that you've installed all apps that you always use on previous roms...

How to use it ?
    - Download the patch from here
    - Extract it : You'll find these folders
    > data/app
    > META-INF/..../updater.script
    > system/app
    - If you want to install your apps in internal storage, put your .apk files inside "data/app"
    - If you want to install your apps in system storage, put your .apk files inside "system/app"
    - Repack the zip, then flash in the recovery
    - Don't forget to wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing...
    - Enjoy ;)

If you like this patch, don't forget to press THANKS button :)
    nice one done

Keep up bro ;)

Keep up bro ;)
    Thank you my friend, :)

yes, you can add everything inside system folder, not just app in system/app or system/priv-app, if you had a mods in the other folder(in system/etc for example), just make folder "etc" inside folder system....
    cause my script is working for the whole folder in system...

:D
    teenagers words