[Q] G2 Sprint LS980 PROBLEMS-No Network, Huge Battery Drain PLS HELP

Search This thread

any_thing

May 16, 2013
Hello friends,

I have an unlocked Sprint LS980, which i was using for GSM India(I am from India). Two days ago phone shut down on its own i tried booting into download mode which made it to boot again.

now i am facing multiple problems First of all battery drains very fast (50%+ overnight without any use) which was normal before this incident. Secondly there is NO NETWORK Coverage, i thought it locked again and unlocked again. I have also tried flashing the stock rom and unlocking steps again, but to no use. Problems still exist. Is there anybody to help

Thank you

Last edited:

khanh2411

Jun 14, 2014
i think you shoud kdz and flash a rom cook (cloudy rom,mahdi,slimkat,...).about network, in network setting, you try to change to another mode such as 2g,3g,lte,..

any_thing

May 16, 2013
if i flash a rom cook, can it be unlocked then? (without code) like:-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2655133
By the way, i tried flashing 4.2.2 almost 3 times, battery drain is still persistent. Do i suppose that battery died in a day?

RohanM

Oct 19, 2012
Hi @any_thing,

LS980 user here from India... Unlocked.

Simply flash .tot of zv8 or zva & root using IO root or towelroot & then perform the unlock procedure.
After that take OTA to KK [ ZVD]

Also may I know from where u bought it ? ebay.in ?

Last edited:

any_thing

May 16, 2013
Hi @any_thing,

LS980 user here from India... Unlocked.

Simply flash .tot of zv8 or zva & root using IO root or towelroot & then perform the unlock procedure.
After that take OTA to KK [ ZVD]

Also may I know from where u bought it ? ebay.in ?

Yes, from ebay.in :D. but i tried the procedure twice. No unlock and battery drain still persistent. Maybe my bad luck :(