G tablet FOR SALE with dock

Search This thread

JEZZEJAMEZ

Jun 4, 2012
Detroit
I have a good Gtablet for sale, come with car and home charger, also I have a dock with hdmi usb and ethernet. The screen is in great shape. One thing is wrong and this is why I'm selling it for so low, the charging port works when it wants to. That's why

I got a dock so could charge with no issues other than that this device is great in fact I'm not leaving the community I just bought my brothers gtab so I'll still be here...
If anyone is interested please reply here or pm.
I'm asking best offer. :beer:

Sent from my smoother gtab

tymeo

Sep 14, 2010
I have a good Gtablet for sale, come with car and home charger, also I have a dock with hdmi usb and ethernet. The screen is in great shape. One thing is wrong and this is why I'm selling it for so low, the charging port works when it wants to. That's why

I got a dock so could charge with no issues other than that this device is great in fact I'm not leaving the community I just bought my brothers gtab so I'll still be here...

How much for Gtab+shipping in Switzerland?

bijubr

Oct 27, 2012
Touch Screen

If the touch screen is available, I'm interested. Mail to bijubr1[at]gmail[dot]com