[MOD] XxXPachaXxX Sony Exclusive Pack! | BRAVIA-xLoud | PlayStation Cert WORKING!

Search This thread

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
Content:
  • Sony Mobile Bravia Post-Processing Engine
  • Sony xLoud Audio Enhancement Engine
  • Sony PlayStation Certification for PSM Store (you can find PSM apk HERE)
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------
  • An HUGE Thanks to my tester klquicksall :)
Bravia Engine:
Bravia Engine is a post-process engine created by Sony for the Sony Ericsonn phone brand. BRAVIA is an acronym of “Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture”. You can say the enhancement only on-screen because the engine not changes the input of the screen but it operate on the output.
xLoud Engine:
Sony xLoud Sound Mobile is a sound engine that change the output values of your phone. It includes sound libraries and a software equalizer for the best audio experiance! The best quality is produced in cooperation with Beats Audio! This enhancement can work with the standards htc enhancement! So it can work with beats audio for an exclusive music and movie experience!
PlayStation Cert. and Store :
PlayStation Certification will allow you to enjoy the stuff created for exclusive devices have this certification (like Games, etc.)! You need to install the Playstation Store from HERE
*You can read the story of this stuff in this post: HERE
*You can read explanation on bravia engine in this post: HERE

Last edited:

solracarevir

Nov 21, 2010
Puerto Rico
just installed the patch, Only the bravia engine. There seems to be something wrong with your Aroma installer, the touchscreen seems to be a little off. Had to use the home button to navigate to the next entries cause pressing the next button would send me back.

check that.

So far the bravia engine works. thanks

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
just installed the patch, Only the bravia engine. There seems to be something wrong with your Aroma installer, the touchscreen seems to be a little off. Had to use the home button to navigate to the next entries cause pressing the next button would send me back.

check that.

So far the bravia engine works. thanks

I haven't a one s :( so i can't configure touch values in aroma...if someone can send me the values i will fix the installer :)

unknown89

Apr 18, 2011
So this doesn't work on the stock rooted Rom? I just installed it and nothing is different.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

dooshbag45

May 8, 2009
I sort of plus one this.

No difference in ringtones/media volume.

And also flashed the certification for fun since I have no clue how to get that working .

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Would have to say the same. Not noticing a difference. Android did optimize 40 some "things" after flash, but not exactly seeing or hearing any difference. Using trickdroid 4.0 so not sure why, or if at all, they would be conflicting. What apps would we need to look for to know its their? I don't see any new, but android did.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

Elloco305

May 28, 2008
Miami
Google Pixel 6
Android did optimize 40 some "things" after flash, but not exactly seeing or hearing any difference. Using trickdroid 4.0 so not sure why, or if at all, they would be conflicting.

Same here.

I really don't mean to sound like I'm pushing this mod down or being a douche .

Just trying to give feed back.

Also idk if everyone else's speaker is also pretty low like mine or not but I'm using volume+ hoping to increase my volume. (Which it moderately did) but the volume mod from here caused that app (volume+) to no longer work.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

setzer715

Jan 29, 2009
North Phoenix
I'm pretty sure the XLoud is for you headphone output, not your phones speaker. Like Beats. Beats only activates when headphones are plugged in or streaming via bluetooth.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Not exaggerating when I say this...but damn the sound is louder and clearer. I just need some beats headphones lol

Beats, overpriced. $300 headphones, $30 in technology + $270 name = Beats!

Get some Sol Republic phones, amazing sound at less than half the price of beats.

BombayBoy

May 28, 2012
Mumbai
I'm pretty sure the XLoud is for you headphone output, not your phones speaker. Like Beats. Beats only activates when headphones are plugged in or streaming via bluetooth.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Get some Sol Republic phones, amazing sound at less than half the price of beats.

On our Sony phones it works on speakers.

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Elloco305

dooshbag45

May 8, 2009

I plug my phone into my car stereo to listen to music. I can hear when you enable/disable beats. Is their anything I may have missed, or is this more just for Sony phones?

+1 on the beats phones comment.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

Top Liked Posts