Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
I just added sysctl.conf to /etc manually
Will it work like that or should i do something else please help me

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
Haha and me ho wos saying why is he talking about built.prop Hahahaha , anyway i did it and am not sure if it really work but what i real notice is the ping it has become lower a lot lower so i guess it really did something thx :D

Sent From My Evolved Mini Galaxy
Android 4.2.2

sevenpioverthree

Mar 7, 2013
Sorry for asking this question but I'm just looking for a yes or no, so I went to the original thread, and from what I've read, I create the sysctl.conf file in /system/etc/ and paste the lines inside of it, save and reboot?
I'm not gonna flash the zip, it sounds too sketchy for me imo, I like to do things like this by hand

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Google Pixel 7
Sorry for asking this question but I'm just looking for a yes or no, so I went to the original thread, and from what I've read, I create the sysctl.conf file in /system/etc/ and paste the lines inside of it, save and reboot?
I'm not gonna flash the zip, it sounds too sketchy for me imo, I like to do things like this by hand

Yup, thats correct

Reactions: sevenpioverthree

Humoxxx

Apr 22, 2013
Fecha de la prueba: abr 22, 2013 2:08:58 p.m.
Tipo de conexión: Hsdpa
Servidor: Pilar
Descarga: 4416 kbps
Carga: 1163 kbps
Ping: 75 ms

I love you all, thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming from the Epic 4G I remembered a little script Marcusant wrote awhile back that promised increased 3G speeds. I had forgotten about it, but always had it on my Epic, and didn't think much of it, or even knew if it really worked.

So I noticed my 3G speeds since getting my S3 have seemed slower, so I remembered that thread. Installed it and you can see my results in the picture. 1st three test without, last one with. I was pleasantly surprised. I have done several other tests since this screenshot with similar results. YMMV.

Please make sure to Thank Marcusant.

Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1346680
    File: http://dev-host.org/3nzgolp0e54a/DataSpeedTest.zip

Edit: Pic only had one result after patch. Added link to actual file, it is on the 2nd page of the thread.
    I'm just fine with my 30 mpbs down with LTE and unlimited data on Sprint.
    thisnicca.png

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

No doubt. I'm in a little town north of Baltimore, MD out in the middle of nowhere and I have pretty good service. Calls never drop, 3g is consistent, and I just yesterday discovered that we have lte. I've been with Sprint since 2000. Started with Nextel and then wanted smart phones. I pay a lot less than friends on Verizon and t-mo and they get little to no signal in this lost little burg. My S3? I get 3 bars most time with more minutes than I could possibly use and unlimited everything else.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some people just aren't happy with anything they have. My neighbor has t-mo and *****es all the time, neighbor on the other side *****es about Verizon, my sons ***** about Sprint (I pay all the bills so I don't know why they complain). No service is perfect and complaining on a forum where your provider will never see it doesn't make sense to me.
    I agree with y.g. I'm happy with the speeds I'm pulling in.

sent from a dark alley while doing unspeakable things to my Paranoid Android Galaxy S3.

USMC Combat Veteran: Operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom. Semper Fi!
    http://db.tt/AtbrwEM1 try this one

Just another download link.. Above listed people get all the credit.

sent using tapatalky from my device naw chores.
    Like I said I don't remember it giving me much of a boost on my Epic, but I'm glad I found it again :)

Agree. will be flashing it to the S3 here in a bit. Too lazy to boot into recovery now and do it LOL
    I definitely got a decent speed increase after flashing the data file.. Double the speed
    I got the sg3 on black Friday, coming for the Evo with working 4g Wimax, this is painful. Thanks