[Q] Custom ROM (4.0.2.A.0.42)

Search This thread

giorgobiani554

Dec 7, 2010
Tbilisi
Hi everyone, I refleshed to 4.0.2.A.42 from .62 and did everything so that I would install any custom rom later. I rooted it and installed CWM which works 100% perfect. But the problem is I don't know which custom rom I should install, please advice anything, hope it helps others too. :rolleyes:

wayne850

Jan 25, 2011
Hi everyone, I refleshed to 4.0.2.A.42 from .62 and did everything so that I would install any custom rom later. I rooted it and installed CWM which works 100% perfect. But the problem is I don't know which custom rom I should install, please advice anything, hope it helps others too. :rolleyes:

Actually most of the roms are based on .62 firmware. Imo arconium is the best gingerbread custom Rom out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: giorgobiani554

jag233

Feb 17, 2011
I am on .62 at the minute, I want to get back to .42 and then root my arc s, could some kind soul point me in the right direction, I have searched already but find it a bit confusing.

Fuel-The-Droid

Mar 7, 2012
I am on .62 at the minute, I want to get back to .42 and then root my arc s, could some kind soul point me in the right direction, I have searched already but find it a bit confusing.

Just visit this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330314 and download .42 firmware and flash it with flashtools and the best part is that it can be rooted easily with flashtools itself!

Dont forget to hit thanks!!!

Sent from my LT15i using XDA

Top Liked Posts