Differences between MaclawStudio/NovaFusion MODs

Search This thread

Locutix

Apr 2, 2014
Gent
Hi all!

I'm currently using the CyanogenMod 11.0 on my Samsung S3 mini and I'm happy about it :cyclops:
But, I'm also curious about the other MODs and I'm trying to find out what the differences are between the most popular ones.
And because I don't want to flash my phone a zillion times, it would be nice to compare the features of the MODs before installing one of them.

Would someone be so kind to make an overview of differences between these MODs:
  • CyanogenMod
  • Android Open Kang Project
  • PAC Android
  • Chameleon OS
  • SlimROM
  • Carbon

Thank you in advance !!

Greetings
Locutix

Last edited:

KingGehl

Dec 19, 2013
Hi all!

I'm currently using the CyanogenMod 11.0 on my Samsung S3 mini and I'm happy about it :cyclops:
But, I'm also curious about the other MODs and I'm trying to find out what the differences are between the most popular ones.
And because I don't want to flash my phone a zillion times, it would be nice to compare the features of the MODs before installing one of them.

• CyanogenMod
  • PAC Android
  • Chameleon OS
  • SlimROM
  • Carbon

Thank you in advance !!

Greetings
Locutix

Cyanogenmod = daily usable for everyone, only few settings for customizing
AOKP = highly customizable, you can change almost everything (in my opinion just for pro´s)
PAC = also very customizable but more userfriendly with some cool features, i realy like it. Latest release is having trouble with heavy flickering, so don´t use until it´s solved.
ChamOS = Tested it, too much bugs. I guess it´s abadoned.
SlimRom = CM in black
Carbon = daily usable, stable, with more customization setting like CM. I´m fan off it.

More information here: www.google.com :D

Last edited:

KingGehl

Dec 19, 2013
Just like you, i use CM11. I've always been wondering about Carbon though. People keep talking about it all the time. I'm thinking of trying it.

As we all know, Post´s about "which Rom is best" and that are forbidden. But I tried all of them, comming from CM to another Rom Carbon is definetly a good choice ;) Have fun!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!

• CyanogenMod
    • PAC Android
    • Chameleon OS
    • SlimROM
    • Carbon

Thank you in advance !!

Greetings
    Locutix

Cyanogenmod = daily usable for everyone, only few settings for customizing
    AOKP = highly customizable, you can change almost everything (in my opinion just for pro´s)
    PAC = also very customizable but more userfriendly with some cool features, i realy like it. Latest release is having trouble with heavy flickering, so don´t use until it´s solved.
    ChamOS = Tested it, too much bugs. I guess it´s abadoned.
    SlimRom = CM in black
    Carbon = daily usable, stable, with more customization setting like CM. I´m fan off it.

More information here: www.google.com :D