[Q] New device appropriate thread?

Search This thread

pangolin.rollin

Jan 2, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just got my hands on the wopad q102 10.1" 4.4.2 tablet. Haven't seen any threads on it yet and I'll be porting a recovery and cyanogenmod 11 asap. Where should this go? Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tunes257

May 15, 2014
Q102 Recovery and ROM

Just got my hands on the wopad q102 10.1" 4.4.2 tablet. Haven't seen any threads on it yet and I'll be porting a recovery and cyanogenmod 11 asap. Where should this go? Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Please let me know ehn you have something working.

I don't care much for the featureless recovery of the Q102.

Thanks

pangolin.rollin

Jan 2, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Please let me know ehn you have something working.

I don't care much for the featureless recovery of the Q102.

Thanks

I agree!!! Completely useless stock recovery hah. Well they made it a little hard for us on this one. Haven't had much free time but managed to pull the recovery partition off via ADB and am working on recompiling for CWM. I will definitely let you know, glad there is some interest in this device. :cowboy:

currentsitguy

Jul 17, 2012
Just picked one of these up myself. I'm very curious as to what you figure out with it.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I agree!!! Completely useless stock recovery hah. Well they made it a little hard for us on this one. Haven't had much free time but managed to pull the recovery partition off via ADB and am working on recompiling for CWM. I will definitely let you know, glad there is some interest in this device. :cowboy:

I have found out this is actually the Wopad Q102.

The site won't let me post links, but it's pretty easy to google.

Reactions: pangolin.rollin

galingong

Dec 18, 2011
+1!!
Would really like to install cm11 on this tablet, but unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to port it. Hope you succeed!
Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just picked one of these up myself. I'm very curious as to what you figure out with it.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I have found out this is actually the Wopad Q102.

The site won't let me post links, but it's pretty easy to google.