Red blinking red, unresponsive phone

Search This thread

JaymzBond

Aug 13, 2011
Ankara
After i unlocked and installed MoKee everything was fine until my phone got out of juice while listening to radio. Now the phone is just unresponsive and when I connect it to the wall charger it just blinks(kinda , it looks like a blink on top of a static red light. hard to tell) red light and does nothing. From time to time it stops for 1-2 secs and starts blinking again.

If I try to open / reset / fastboot the phone stops blinking for half a second and goes back to blinking. I found some topics about this problem in xda and other forums but they were all resolved by disconnecting the battery and letting it cool for sometime.

Well the problem with that is; I dont want to void my warranty by opening up the phone and I dont want the service to find out that I m fully rooted and unlocked (which means another excuse to void the warranty). Is there anyone who solved this problem without opening up the phone? or am I doomed for good.

EDIT: topic heading supposed to be red blinking led but my mind is getting bricked without my phone too

Last edited:

WreckLv

Jun 17, 2014
Try to connect phone to charger, and hold both valume down+power at same time. Hold for atleast 10 seconds.