[Q] Z1 auto reboot

Search This thread

hkwai

Feb 2, 2011
Ipoh
I'm on Sony stock rom non rooted.

Sometimes when using WhatsApp, WeChat, I'll be typing a message to someone and suddenly the phone will freeze for a good 5-10 seconds before restarting itself. Whenever a crash like this happens, it will automatically restart. Same with using any random app, sometimes even viewing Album or using the camera.

It will automatically restart even when idling. I tried update to the Official 14.4.A.0.108 Firmware but the problem still exists. Is this clearly software or phone issue? Please help.

Ahki767

Sep 14, 2013
CAT
Seems like an issue with the phone itself as everything is stock. How long have you been using it before noticing the problems?

Reactions: hkwai

mr.loverlover

Jun 23, 2014
I had this kind of issue when I used custom, overclocked kennel, but if you're running stock rom then just give it back to warranty.

Sent from HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore

Reactions: hkwai

hkwai

Feb 2, 2011
Ipoh
Seems like an issue with the phone itself as everything is stock. How long have you been using it before noticing the problems?

I just got it like last week .. it came with 4.4.2 & the issue already arise so i thought maybe updating it would help. Using the Sony PC Companion repair wont help either.

SaeedFazlollahzadeh

May 2, 2014
Sari
I'm on Sony stock rom non rooted.

Sometimes when using WhatsApp, WeChat, I'll be typing a message to someone and suddenly the phone will freeze for a good 5-10 seconds before restarting itself. Whenever a crash like this happens, it will automatically restart. Same with using any random app, sometimes even viewing Album or using the camera.

It will automatically restart even when idling. I tried update to the Official 14.4.A.0.108 Firmware but the problem still exists. Is this clearly software or phone issue? Please help.

The last way always is flashing stock Rom
After that and if it didn't work, you should go to service center

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had this kind of issue when I used custom, overclocked kennel, but if you're running stock rom then just give it back to warranty.

Sent from HTC One m8, or maybe not anymore