[Q] Battery Survival Guide Tips & Tricks

Search This thread

Raz12

Jun 15, 2014
Newark
I need help lol . PLEASE lol , My phone is dieing quicker than a novice on Call of Duty ! multiplayer!! . What methods or things are you changing to make things better ? Btw Phone is amazing .

GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
I need help lol . PLEASE lol , My phone is dieing quicker than a novice on Call of Duty ! multiplayer!! . What methods or things are you changing to make things better ? Btw Phone is amazing .

Get Betterbatterystats from the play store and root your phone.....Watch for Google play services wavelock it's a known problem and huge battery drain.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012

Check this thread for a lot of useful information: http://xdaforums.com/verizon-lg-g3/general/g3-tweaks-battery-t2825332 Most of the things discussed in this thread will help you to maximize your battery life. You must have root, and a few of the apps are WAY more useful with the paid/full version.