[PSD] LG G Flex PSD by ATMOSF3AR Designs

Search This thread

ATMOSF3AR

Jan 10, 2012
New Delhi
danishprakash.wordpress.com

LG G Flex PSD : READ THE THREAD FOR FUTHER DETAILS

lg_g_flex___psd_by_danishprakash-d6y5lb2.png

This is for showing off your ROM's and themes and Apps for the LG G Flex.
Cleanly edited and formatted for a more professional & minimal presentation of your mockup.
User-friendly, does not require much knowledge of Photoshop, works well enough in GIMP and other comaptible softwares.
PM me if you have any difficulties with the PSD or with any graphical problem, i'll reply asap. Make sure you check out the FAQ.
FAQs will be updated on the basis of problems users come across. I worked really hard on this, hope you guys like it.

* Download : deviantART (free)
* Blog : click here
* Facebook : click here
* Google+ : click here
* What is a PSD ? : click here
* FAQ

1. Question: What is a PSD File?
Did you find a PSD file on your computer and wonder what program should open it? Maybe someone emailed you a PSD file but you're not sure how to use it. Perhaps you tried to open the PSD file but Windows told you that it could not open it.
Before you can open a PSD file (assuming it's even a file format that's intended to be viewed or edited), you'll need to determine what kind of file the .PSD file extension refers to.
Answer: A file with the PSD file extension is an Adobe Photoshop Document file.
Other types of files may also use the PSD file extension. If you know of any additional file formats that use the .PSD extension, please let me know so I can update this information.

2. Question : How To Open a PSD File ?
Answer : The easiest way to open a PSD file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the PSD file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit PSD files.

// Please Credit me if you use it

jaybizza

Feb 12, 2011
West Haven, CT
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Awesome sauce boywithabeard=Man :) I'm glad u posted this cause I couldn't figure out how people were posting on G+ of their phones screenshot on top of the actual device they were using.?? Wow.. I never even knew how they did it!! Thanks again..

Sent from my "Juiced Up" Note 3 using Tapatalk Premium.

Reactions: ATMOSF3AR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LG G Flex PSD : READ THE THREAD FOR FUTHER DETAILS

lg_g_flex___psd_by_danishprakash-d6y5lb2.png

This is for showing off your ROM's and themes and Apps for the LG G Flex.
    Cleanly edited and formatted for a more professional & minimal presentation of your mockup.
    User-friendly, does not require much knowledge of Photoshop, works well enough in GIMP and other comaptible softwares.
    PM me if you have any difficulties with the PSD or with any graphical problem, i'll reply asap. Make sure you check out the FAQ.
    FAQs will be updated on the basis of problems users come across. I worked really hard on this, hope you guys like it.

* Download : deviantART (free)
    * Blog : click here
    * Facebook : click here
    * Google+ : click here
    * What is a PSD ? : click here
    * FAQ

1. Question: What is a PSD File?
    Did you find a PSD file on your computer and wonder what program should open it? Maybe someone emailed you a PSD file but you're not sure how to use it. Perhaps you tried to open the PSD file but Windows told you that it could not open it.
    Before you can open a PSD file (assuming it's even a file format that's intended to be viewed or edited), you'll need to determine what kind of file the .PSD file extension refers to.
    Answer: A file with the PSD file extension is an Adobe Photoshop Document file.
    Other types of files may also use the PSD file extension. If you know of any additional file formats that use the .PSD extension, please let me know so I can update this information.

2. Question : How To Open a PSD File ?
    Answer : The easiest way to open a PSD file is to double-click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. If no program opens the PSD file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view and/or edit PSD files.

// Please Credit me if you use it

Awesome sauce boywithabeard=Man :) I'm glad u posted this cause I couldn't figure out how people were posting on G+ of their phones screenshot on top of the actual device they were using.?? Wow.. I never even knew how they did it!! Thanks again..

Sent from my "Juiced Up" Note 3 using Tapatalk Premium.