Someone help me please

Search This thread

PaulVir

Mar 31, 2013
i just got a galaxy s5 but the thing is i dont have all the setting as a normal one would i cant turn if led lights an my phone only chargers well of. An when i faxctory reset phone sometimes words are in chinese

and i put my iphone 5s tmbile sim in it an only get edge connction

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010
What model? If you are getting Chinese text it may be fake?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
We can't do much more than speculate unless you provide us with specific details about your phone. We need to at least know the model. You can find out more about your phone with an app like Phone Info.

Do you want to install that app and tell us what it says for these items?
phone model, baseband, board /chip name, fake /clone detector

PaulVir

Mar 31, 2013
We can't do much more than speculate unless you provide us with specific details about your phone. We need to at least know the model. You can find out more about your phone with an app like Phone Info.

Do you want to install that app and tell us what it says for these items?
phone model, baseband, board /chip name, fake /clone detector

Idk how to post pics but it's on version 4.4.2
Model SM-G900F
Baseband G900FZHU1ANCD

Last edited:

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Idk how to post pics but it's on version 4.2.2
Model SM-G900F
Baseband G900FZHU1ANCD

Something is not right there. I suspect you made a typo. If the phone really says 4.2.2, then it's a fake running Android JB. But probably you have a real 900F phone with Hong Kong i.e. Chinese 4.4.2 firmware. Explaining the Chinese characters. And you probably just need to configure your APN /LTE information for TMobile.

It would help if you install the app I suggested and gave us the other details.

PaulVir

Mar 31, 2013
Something is not right there. I suspect you made a typo. If the phone really says 4.2.2, then it's a fake running Android JB. But probably you have a real 900F phone with Hong Kong i.e. Chinese 4.4.2 firmware. Explaining the Chinese characters. And you probably just need to configure your APN /LTE information for TMobile.

It would help if you install the app I suggested and gave us the other details.

i made mistake with the 4.2.2 its on 4.4.2 and how do i do that:confused::confused:
and whats the app