[HowTo] Add more Calendars to Windows Live/Windows Phone 7 Mango

Search This thread

nichitandrei

Apr 9, 2010
Dubai

Did you know you can sync calendars like Academic, Art & Design, Book, Business, Comedy, Games, History, Holiday, Local Events, Miscellaneous, Movie, Music, News, Political, Radio, Religion, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Science, Sports, Sports: AFL, Auto, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Cycling, Football, Golf, Hockey, Motorcycle, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter Sports, Technology, Television ect. ? If you didn't know, look how to do it:

First you need to search for calendars.

- You can use google and search for calendar .ics or search on this site.
- To obtain the link for your calendar click
48572342.png

- It will appear the window below. There is your link you need!!! COPY IT

39399753.png

Now you need to open and login to Windows Live

- Go to Calendar
- Go to Subscribe
- Select "Subscribe to a public calendar"
- On Calendar URL field enter the URL you found above
- On Calendar name field write the name you want your calendar to have
- Click to "Subscribe to calendar" and "done"

And the last step:

- Go to the phone
- Settings/email&accounts/Windows Live
- Long tap on Windows Live, till appears "sync"
- Press sync
- ENJOY :eek:

You need Mango Update for this to work

If there is another thread , I'm sorry, I have searched before and I didn't find it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nichitandrei

Apr 9, 2010
Dubai
Here are a very few links for calendars (the links you need to add in windows live). A lot more you can find on the site mentioned in the link from the first post. If you find an interesting calendar please feel free and share it with us :D

Calendar Crestin Ortodox 2011 - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/h5nh61a9svhugdbpsuevb0u8mo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
US Holidays (iCalShare) - webcal://icalx.com/public/icalshare/US%20Holidays.ics
UK Holidays - webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/UK32Holidays.ics
Lesser Known Holidays - webcal://icalshare.s3.amazonaws.com/production/webcal/allical.ics.vcs
US Holidays - webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics
South Korean Holidays - webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/South32Korean32Holidays.ics
Eclipse Calendar - webcal://www.andrade.org/eclipse/ical.php
Astronomy events - webcal://icalx.com/public/wesleyrhall/Astronomy.ics
European Weeknumbers - webcal://www.dreier.no/ical/weeknumbers.ics
Canadian Holidays (updated) - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/f72sbvvkblj0jdkpfsmqmvvap0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Catholic Liturgical Calendar - webcal://www.newsfromgod.com/ologgio/liturgical.ics
Earth Seasons - webcal://www.herskal.com/calendars/EarthSeasons.ics
Greek Orthodox Christian Calendar - webcal://ical.mac.com/mystery_girl/Orthodox%20Calander.ics
Michigan Football - webcal://ical.mac.com/paulsar/Michigan_Football.ics
Swedish name-days (svenska namnsdagar) - webcal://ical.mac.com/petrah/Namnsdagar.ics
Arsenal FC - webcal://icalx.com/public/piri/Arsenal32FC.ics
FR-Week Numbers - webcal://ical.mac.com/tck/Semainier-Fr.ics
Liverpool FC - webcal://www.me.com/ca/sharesubscribe/1.271963280/M2CD-1-AEB5FDDB-FDFA-46A8-A3BE-E1D6F8AAC11F.ics
Deutsche Feiertage / German Holidays - webcal://www.aslashv.dreamhost.com/davpublic/feste%20Feiertage.ics
Svenska helgdagar - webcal://ical.mac.com/claeson/Svenska%20helgdagar.ics
Astrology - Mercury Retrograde - webcal://ical.mac.com/f_chan/Mercury%20Retrograde.ics
Anime/Game character Birthdays - webcal://ical.mac.com/fredduck/Anime47Game32Birthdays.ics
Norske helligdager - webcal://ical.mac.com/bjorkheim/Norske%20helligdager.ics
Jours Fériés en France - webcal://www.me.com/ca/sharesubscribe/1.13017875/M2CD-7-1-com.apple.syncservices-390E0F61-68D6-4F6C-938D-0D965D673CE3.ics
Tutti i santi italiani (in progress) - webcal://www.clooka.it/DAVdocs/Santi.ics
TV calendar that keeps track of popular US shows - webcal://www.tv-kalendern.se/calendar.ics
Svenskt katolskt kalendarium (lightversion) - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/teih44cou26jpbs6mamui9gde4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Öppettider Lilla Thérèse bokhandel - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/624jsioeq5kshl18uacsv17b4s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Muslim Prayer Times for Buford, GA - webcal://praytimes-ics.appspot.com/Buford%2C%20GA.ics?x=34.092&y=-83.964&z=-240&s=2&j=0
Slovenský Katolícky kalendár s menami - webcal://cid-4ef7a832e1ce93ed.calendar.live.com/calendar/Katol%c3%adcky+kalend%c3%a1r++s+menami/calendar.ics
Calvary Missionary Baptist Church - webcal://www.localendar.com/public/cmbchurch?style=X2
Православный церковный календарь (Russian Orthodox Church Calendar) - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/818c6ooal2i3qq79vifpbon66g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Verse of the Day - webcal://icalx.com/public/MelanieJongsma/Verse-of-the-Day.ics

Last edited:
Reactions: nykolas79

Duckhole

Jan 14, 2011
Exactly what I was looking for thanks.

Sent from my HD7 running Mango using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

RD274

Jan 16, 2011
Toronto
Holy **** this is incredible! I finally have all my Facebook contact birthdays, FC Chelsea match fixtures and Indian Holiday dates on my phone :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you know you can sync calendars like Academic, Art & Design, Book, Business, Comedy, Games, History, Holiday, Local Events, Miscellaneous, Movie, Music, News, Political, Radio, Religion, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Science, Sports, Sports: AFL, Auto, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Cycling, Football, Golf, Hockey, Motorcycle, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter Sports, Technology, Television ect. ? If you didn't know, look how to do it:

First you need to search for calendars.

- You can use google and search for calendar .ics or search on this site.
    - To obtain the link for your calendar click
    48572342.png

- It will appear the window below. There is your link you need!!! COPY IT

39399753.png

Now you need to open and login to Windows Live

- Go to Calendar
    - Go to Subscribe
    - Select "Subscribe to a public calendar"
    - On Calendar URL field enter the URL you found above
    - On Calendar name field write the name you want your calendar to have
    - Click to "Subscribe to calendar" and "done"

And the last step:

- Go to the phone
    - Settings/email&accounts/Windows Live
    - Long tap on Windows Live, till appears "sync"
    - Press sync
    - ENJOY :eek:

You need Mango Update for this to work

If there is another thread , I'm sorry, I have searched before and I didn't find it :rolleyes:
    Here are a very few links for calendars (the links you need to add in windows live). A lot more you can find on the site mentioned in the link from the first post. If you find an interesting calendar please feel free and share it with us :D

Calendar Crestin Ortodox 2011 - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/h5nh61a9svhugdbpsuevb0u8mo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
    US Holidays (iCalShare) - webcal://icalx.com/public/icalshare/US%20Holidays.ics
    UK Holidays - webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/UK32Holidays.ics
    Lesser Known Holidays - webcal://icalshare.s3.amazonaws.com/production/webcal/allical.ics.vcs
    US Holidays - webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics
    South Korean Holidays - webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/South32Korean32Holidays.ics
    Eclipse Calendar - webcal://www.andrade.org/eclipse/ical.php
    Astronomy events - webcal://icalx.com/public/wesleyrhall/Astronomy.ics
    European Weeknumbers - webcal://www.dreier.no/ical/weeknumbers.ics
    Canadian Holidays (updated) - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/f72sbvvkblj0jdkpfsmqmvvap0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
    Catholic Liturgical Calendar - webcal://www.newsfromgod.com/ologgio/liturgical.ics
    Earth Seasons - webcal://www.herskal.com/calendars/EarthSeasons.ics
    Greek Orthodox Christian Calendar - webcal://ical.mac.com/mystery_girl/Orthodox%20Calander.ics
    Michigan Football - webcal://ical.mac.com/paulsar/Michigan_Football.ics
    Swedish name-days (svenska namnsdagar) - webcal://ical.mac.com/petrah/Namnsdagar.ics
    Arsenal FC - webcal://icalx.com/public/piri/Arsenal32FC.ics
    FR-Week Numbers - webcal://ical.mac.com/tck/Semainier-Fr.ics
    Liverpool FC - webcal://www.me.com/ca/sharesubscribe/1.271963280/M2CD-1-AEB5FDDB-FDFA-46A8-A3BE-E1D6F8AAC11F.ics
    Deutsche Feiertage / German Holidays - webcal://www.aslashv.dreamhost.com/davpublic/feste%20Feiertage.ics
    Svenska helgdagar - webcal://ical.mac.com/claeson/Svenska%20helgdagar.ics
    Astrology - Mercury Retrograde - webcal://ical.mac.com/f_chan/Mercury%20Retrograde.ics
    Anime/Game character Birthdays - webcal://ical.mac.com/fredduck/Anime47Game32Birthdays.ics
    Norske helligdager - webcal://ical.mac.com/bjorkheim/Norske%20helligdager.ics
    Jours Fériés en France - webcal://www.me.com/ca/sharesubscribe/1.13017875/M2CD-7-1-com.apple.syncservices-390E0F61-68D6-4F6C-938D-0D965D673CE3.ics
    Tutti i santi italiani (in progress) - webcal://www.clooka.it/DAVdocs/Santi.ics
    TV calendar that keeps track of popular US shows - webcal://www.tv-kalendern.se/calendar.ics
    Svenskt katolskt kalendarium (lightversion) - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/teih44cou26jpbs6mamui9gde4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
    Öppettider Lilla Thérèse bokhandel - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/624jsioeq5kshl18uacsv17b4s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
    Muslim Prayer Times for Buford, GA - webcal://praytimes-ics.appspot.com/Buford%2C%20GA.ics?x=34.092&y=-83.964&z=-240&s=2&j=0
    Slovenský Katolícky kalendár s menami - webcal://cid-4ef7a832e1ce93ed.calendar.live.com/calendar/Katol%c3%adcky+kalend%c3%a1r++s+menami/calendar.ics
    Calvary Missionary Baptist Church - webcal://www.localendar.com/public/cmbchurch?style=X2
    Православный церковный календарь (Russian Orthodox Church Calendar) - webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/818c6ooal2i3qq79vifpbon66g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
    Verse of the Day - webcal://icalx.com/public/MelanieJongsma/Verse-of-the-Day.ics