[KERNEL][06 DEC] Goldenleaf .v111206 / franco.Kernel-gbs.v20a

Search This thread

ferossan

Jan 19, 2011
Santiago
Greatest news ever! Franco is back with his .35 and with a vengeance! This time he will see that all unfinished business is finally finished and that too with continuous support for some time on the .35 kernel! This is the best news on the XDA form...We have two legends coming back..der_caveman is also back with his touchscreen fix for the default CM7.2 kernel...We can expect fireworks every now and then now...life will no be boring again..Fserve....please take it from here and give us something more from Franco's .35 Kernel...
As I have said before...the default .35 kernel of the 7.2 Nightlies lack punch and battery life...and this is what makes it boring...

And here is the gbs.v20a version you wanted...

Great to know Franco is back. Still :( I would like to try the CFS franco.Kernel-gbs.v20a, the regular version, -not- the game version.
I want to thank again all those links in response to my petition, but yet :confused: no one is the one I'm asking for.
Repeating: I'm asking for the CFS franco.Kernel-gbs.v20a regular version, -not- the game version.
Thank you very much.

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
Great to know Franco is back. Still :( I would like to try the CFS franco.Kernel-gbs.v20a, the regular version, -not- the game version.
I want to thank again all those links in response to my petition, but yet :confused: no one is the one I'm asking for.
Repeating: I'm asking for the CFS franco.Kernel-gbs.v20a regular version, -not- the game version.
Thank you very much.

Fserve, why dont you repost/upload it here?? It's not available anywhere on the net as the upload site is down since long....

Reactions: ferossan

ledinhsonhp

Feb 5, 2011
Haiphong
Fserve, We hope that you should think of releasing a final version of your .32 kernel by fixing blackscreen bug before you stop this project. That's all we're expecting from you.

+ Goldenleaf - final

+ GBS - final

vlad072

Dec 26, 2010
Belgorod
Fserve, We hope that you should think of releasing a final version of your .32 kernel by fixing blackscreen bug before you stop this project. That's all we're expecting from you.

+ Goldenleaf - final

+ GBS - final

I don't have blackscreen whith any latest goldenleaf also GBS..
It would be cool to implementation 2WCR on .32 GL. Here is a link to which the source, can someone understand how to do? http://code.google.com/p/2-way-call-recording/source/browse/patches/vocpcm.c

Last edited:

dflt

Dec 11, 2011
Warszawa
Hey fserve,
recently my father upgraded his mobile plan to unlimited mobile internet so I've turned on "data enabled" and after that he started having blackscreenbug. So this is probably the source of it.

Jaani

Apr 25, 2011
@fserve good to see back...:) will u continue your work with .35 kernel taking CM7 official kernel as base???

Top Liked Posts