mwang

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
[DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7720 CustomV2 ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation

DarkForcesTeam

proudly presents Frist Mango 7720 Build Custom ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation

This is First Fully unlocked Custom ROM for all HTC operator devices which support by RSPL/HSPL operator,you can flash any time after you install our RSPL/HSPL.

This release [DFT Freedom ROM] supports 20 languages(USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE_PTB_PTG_RUS_ELL_HUN_CSY_PLK_JPN_KOR )in one rom

This release supports this [DFT Freedom ROM] devices:

*Gold (HTC Pro 7,T7575)
*Mozart (HD3,T8697,T8698,T8699)
*Mondrian (Surround,T8788)
*Spark (Trophy,T8686)
*Schubert (HD7, T9292,T9295,T9296)

This [DFT Freedom ROM] cooked with Mango 7720 build and remove some of operator's(T-Mobile,AT&T,Telstra) own apps just left HTC apps.

This ROM full unlocked with DFT_XAPInsatller this ROM real Freedom ROM which can install any XAP via device's IE which avaliable for Mango build.

Please note this ROM WILL NOT update new version of OS via Zune , we are working on this before we done will contiune release new version of Mango if we can get it.

Gold thread see here download link re-load please re-download
Mondrian thread see here
Mozart thread see here SMS fixed & no password please re-download
Schubert thread see here
Spark thread see here
Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Nov,2011

Last edited:

mwang

Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
Updates:

Replace some of the new HTC XAP (from Titan ROM or Radar ROM or Market )

Open Internet sharing

Fully unlock with IE download XAP , can be immediately downloaded and install it , see picture under

XAP unlimited installation, dozens of XAP than can be installed, I installed more than 30 XAP which download from the market, fixed market XAP update/install issue from DFT Freedom 7720 version.

ROM built-in HTC Deck , Tango, TouchXplorer, Registry Editor, in the pass XAP only can be installed via computer, DFT developed DFTInstall.exe so now all the XAP can be build-into custom ROM , of course need to see will be over the size of 512, this tool is strictly prohibited any theft, unauthorized use exception.

mwang

Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
@ all developers & Chefs in here

As you know that your rom or XAP or software been dump/cook/used by some of Chinese forum without ask your guys and they re-cook become their rom , I been fighting with them about this kinds steal developer's/chef's hard working jobs , its not right for us in here , some of chef been PM to me asking about rom protection , I am not fan of protection so our rom without any protection , our rom can be dump but not that easy, that's why we are not release CHT/CHS ROM this time in here. we only release CHS/CHT in our forum.

For our new tool (DFTInstall for IE download & XAP build-in custom rom) will be share with developer/chef in here , please PM to me and show me your thread link , I will release to you by Nov.22 to 24 which I will off three days,please note if you are developer/chef in Chinese forum and locate in China that we will not release to you at all.

please every chef in here if you can take out of CHS/CHT mui in your rom or add any protection or mention something not allow ppl dump/use

thanks your buys support DFT

Last edited:

mwang

Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
About CDMA version devices that we are working right now will be release soon , please wait.........

Last edited:

henry084

Dec 30, 2010
Karlsruhe, BW
I really would like to see if all 22 languages are available in one ROM........
but this time CHT/CHS has been pull out, which really hurts. (At least for me)

Thanks for the spoilers..........:mad:

imotz

Aug 22, 2008
flashing on htc trophy at the moment, hope internet sharing will work

edit: yea its working thanks alot 4 this rom

Last edited:

antonis9891

Aug 5, 2008
Does TouchXplorer work in this version?
Also what was the market xap update issue? Do you mean that in this version sideloaded apps will be updated through marketplace?

Thanks mwang for your work!

superaca

Feb 16, 2011
Jakarta
is this only me or sms not working on this ROM, i mean you couldnt send or receive an sms?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

strange, i change to other rom sms work fine, but not with this ROM.

kirk999

Sep 14, 2011
Mars
OnePlus 8T
this is the way how to fix the sms bug(can't sent and receive sms)in DFT freedom
rom Version 2 for htc 7 Mozart,thanks for ego/ted973 provide this method.

download this xap , setup and run it , then use touchXplorer and go to \My Documents\My Ringtines , and copy SMS_Providers_OEM.dll to the Windows , reboot your device.

Attachments

• XBMODDeployer.xap
    70.7 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: petbede and NeolioN

fahdriyami

Feb 18, 2010
Muscat
this is the way how to fix the sms bug(can't sent and receive sms)in DFT freedom

download this xap , setup and run it , then use touchXplorer and go to \My Documents\My Ringtines , and copy SMS_Providers_OEM.dll to the Windows , reboot your device.

This ROM breaks SMS? :S Even if the solution is simple I think i'll keep my Mozart away for the time being, just to be on the safe side ;)

imotz

Aug 22, 2008
hmm ive testet sms a minute ago all is working fine, but i have runned htc conection settup first.

5ft24

Apr 21, 2011
Mount Vernon
Working great on HD7 with one exception. Find my phone in settings says "setup needed" and clicking on it says it is setting up and should be finished momentarily. Flashing back to DFT V1 it works fine, but V2 it doesn't. Other apps using my location/gps work fine. Have flashed 3 times with the same result each time

Sent from my Schubert using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7720 CustomV2 ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation

DarkForcesTeam

proudly presents Frist Mango 7720 Build Custom ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation

This is First Fully unlocked Custom ROM for all HTC operator devices which support by RSPL/HSPL operator,you can flash any time after you install our RSPL/HSPL.

This release [DFT Freedom ROM] supports 20 languages(USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE_PTB_PTG_RUS_ELL_HUN_CSY_PLK_JPN_KOR )in one rom

This release supports this [DFT Freedom ROM] devices:

*Gold (HTC Pro 7,T7575)
    *Mozart (HD3,T8697,T8698,T8699)
    *Mondrian (Surround,T8788)
    *Spark (Trophy,T8686)
    *Schubert (HD7, T9292,T9295,T9296)

This [DFT Freedom ROM] cooked with Mango 7720 build and remove some of operator's(T-Mobile,AT&T,Telstra) own apps just left HTC apps.

This ROM full unlocked with DFT_XAPInsatller this ROM real Freedom ROM which can install any XAP via device's IE which avaliable for Mango build.

Please note this ROM WILL NOT update new version of OS via Zune , we are working on this before we done will contiune release new version of Mango if we can get it.

Gold thread see here download link re-load please re-download
    Mondrian thread see here
    Mozart thread see here SMS fixed & no password please re-download
    Schubert thread see here
    Spark thread see here
    Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Nov,2011
    Updates:

Replace some of the new HTC XAP (from Titan ROM or Radar ROM or Market )

Open Internet sharing

Fully unlock with IE download XAP , can be immediately downloaded and install it , see picture under

XAP unlimited installation, dozens of XAP than can be installed, I installed more than 30 XAP which download from the market, fixed market XAP update/install issue from DFT Freedom 7720 version.

ROM built-in HTC Deck , Tango, TouchXplorer, Registry Editor, in the pass XAP only can be installed via computer, DFT developed DFTInstall.exe so now all the XAP can be build-into custom ROM , of course need to see will be over the size of 512, this tool is strictly prohibited any theft, unauthorized use exception.
    @ all developers & Chefs in here

As you know that your rom or XAP or software been dump/cook/used by some of Chinese forum without ask your guys and they re-cook become their rom , I been fighting with them about this kinds steal developer's/chef's hard working jobs , its not right for us in here , some of chef been PM to me asking about rom protection , I am not fan of protection so our rom without any protection , our rom can be dump but not that easy, that's why we are not release CHT/CHS ROM this time in here. we only release CHS/CHT in our forum.

For our new tool (DFTInstall for IE download & XAP build-in custom rom) will be share with developer/chef in here , please PM to me and show me your thread link , I will release to you by Nov.22 to 24 which I will off three days,please note if you are developer/chef in Chinese forum and locate in China that we will not release to you at all.

please every chef in here if you can take out of CHS/CHT mui in your rom or add any protection or mention something not allow ppl dump/use

thanks your buys support DFT

If you could unpack that, now pass i wrong for Gold device.:mad:

I just downloaded it again to see if there was an issue, and it unpacked with that password just fine...