[08 Jul' 2014][APP][4.0] Stockpile Market

Search This thread

spxc

Dec 11, 2010
Bergen
header_xda.png

From the ashes of Fireplace Market which development stopped, a new and better version raise, behold! Stockpile Market

Fireplace Market have been rebuild from scratch, getting a ui re-design, new features, better handling and not last but least, security improvements. Stockpile is a 3rd party App Store for android devices. You don't need to have root to use this app, however as Stockpile gets in it final stages, it will have features which can only be used if your android device is rooted.

INFORMATION:
Server status: Running
Latest version: 2.1.1 (Hotfix)
Development stage: Beta
Development version: 2.5.2b2

• Bad image source (fixed)
    You tell me

Stockpile should work with every android device running API 14 or higher (Android 4.0 or higher) but if you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Fully working
Partially working
Not implemented

• No fee to submit application
  • Download and install application which is not signed
  • Google Design Guidlines
  • Categories
  • User overview
  • Settings
  • List of downloaded applications
  • Flash zip themes
  • Search
  • Donate

Download Stockpile (APK)
Submit applications (FORM)

If you get Force Close's please send me a logcat

Q: What do this app do?
A: Please read the description. It's a 3rd party app store for android devices.

Q: It does not work!
A: Sorry, need some more information & a logcat.

Q: Can i request a app?
A: No need to request an app! Simply head over to our blog, login and submit your app!

Stockpile is an open-source application developed for android, if you payed to use this application, please demand a refund! However we would be honoured if you decided to donate to us. It would mean a lot to us! :) You can send donates to: stian.instebo@gmail.com

Last edited:

spxc

Dec 11, 2010
Bergen
Changelog

• Public Beta 6
  • Fixed bug with receiving bad images, getting Force Close
  • Download the latest version from within the app! (Look for "Stockpile update 6")

• Public Beta 5
  • Fixed bug with auto-login
  • Code cleanup
  • Added Featured apps and Tweaks
  • Fixed "Profile Overview"

• Initial release
  • Public Beta

• Published when its out of beta
  • Still interested in the source? email me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZTube and Nitro_123

jjsoviet

Aug 29, 2010
Working fine on the AT&T Galaxy S II (i777), but the app registers my device as the GT-i9100 which is the international SGS II.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    header_xda.png

From the ashes of Fireplace Market which development stopped, a new and better version raise, behold! Stockpile Market

Fireplace Market have been rebuild from scratch, getting a ui re-design, new features, better handling and not last but least, security improvements. Stockpile is a 3rd party App Store for android devices. You don't need to have root to use this app, however as Stockpile gets in it final stages, it will have features which can only be used if your android device is rooted.

INFORMATION:
    Server status: Running
    Latest version: 2.1.1 (Hotfix)
    Development stage: Beta
    Development version: 2.5.2b2

• Bad image source (fixed)
      You tell me

Stockpile should work with every android device running API 14 or higher (Android 4.0 or higher) but if you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Fully working
    Partially working
    Not implemented

• No fee to submit application
    • Download and install application which is not signed
    • Google Design Guidlines
    • Categories
    • User overview
    • Settings
    • List of downloaded applications
    • Flash zip themes
    • Search
    • Donate

Download Stockpile (APK)
    Submit applications (FORM)

If you get Force Close's please send me a logcat

Q: What do this app do?
    A: Please read the description. It's a 3rd party app store for android devices.

Q: It does not work!
    A: Sorry, need some more information & a logcat.

Q: Can i request a app?
    A: No need to request an app! Simply head over to our blog, login and submit your app!

Stockpile is an open-source application developed for android, if you payed to use this application, please demand a refund! However we would be honoured if you decided to donate to us. It would mean a lot to us! :) You can send donates to: stian.instebo@gmail.com
    Changelog

• Public Beta 6
    • Fixed bug with receiving bad images, getting Force Close
    • Download the latest version from within the app! (Look for "Stockpile update 6")

• Public Beta 5
    • Fixed bug with auto-login
    • Code cleanup
    • Added Featured apps and Tweaks
    • Fixed "Profile Overview"

• Initial release
    • Public Beta

• Published when its out of beta
    • Still interested in the source? email me :)
    I tried some antivirus on my phone once, it could have been AVG.. I uninstalled it when it started complaining about "superuser" being a virus.. So I think that AVG is overprotective, and that the problem is not Faceniff or Fireplace..
    Agree.

to spxc: How to trust your third party market? Are you planning something to prevent malware, spam and malicious software?
    It is a big problem of alternate markets...

Yes! i have started all of the apps, and debugged them with the source. I'm looking into all the apps source code :) I will also make a automated check later on!
    Create your own repository

Tutorial coming later