[THEME] [NeoMAX/Adrenaline] (IC)ICS Red Alert v2.0.1 [08/15/12]

Search This thread

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
Oh, maybe a new version was released and it updated. Either that or the inverted one was left out of the rom. I'll look into it tomorrow.

3.7.15. I think that might be a new one. There is a file somewhere that can be removed to keep it from updating so the theme will stick. But I can't remember where it is. It's been too long lol. Thanks!

zhp pilot

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
3.7.15. I think that might be a new one. There is a file somewhere that can be removed to keep it from updating so the theme will stick. But I can't remember where it is. It's been too long lol. Thanks!

You are thinking about marketupdater.apk but that doesn't work any more. You have to actually mod the market apk itself to force a no check on updates. I don't know how to do it but I know it can be done.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
You are thinking about marketupdater.apk but that doesn't work any more. You have to actually mod the market apk itself to force a no check on updates. I don't know how to do it but I know it can be done.

I see lol. Those tricky bastards :p

Edit, Google voice isn't either btw

Last edited:

BeatThisBox

Jan 22, 2012
Awesome theme! Thank you very much!

Would you mind sharing the background and icons you have in the screenshots? Please : )

TabbedOut

Oct 11, 2011
I just flashed v1.6 this and have a problem: I no longer have a menu bar and I cannot change my background (currently it's all black). Any ideas what might be causing this? As far as I can tell theming has been applied (red lock screen, etc).

Currently I'm running
Adrenaline 1.6
Nova Launcher

zhp pilot

Jul 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I just flashed v1.6 this and have a problem: I no longer have a menu bar and I cannot change my background (currently it's all black). Any ideas what might be causing this? As far as I can tell theming has been applied (red lock screen, etc).

Currently I'm running
Adrenaline 1.6
Nova Launcher

The wallpaper issue is going to be something with the launcher. I don't include Apex or Nova in the theme. I do however include a Red Apex theme. Shouldn't affect Nova at all but you can uninstall it and see. Can you explain what you mean by menu bar?

TabbedOut

Oct 11, 2011
The wallpaper issue is going to be something with the launcher. I don't include Apex or Nova in the theme. I do however include a Red Apex theme. Shouldn't affect Nova at all but you can uninstall it and see. Can you explain what you mean by menu bar?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure of the proper term... What I'm talking about is the area where the clock, battery information, background apps, etc show up... The drop down bar across the top of the screen. That bar is missing completely. I restored the nand backup and didn't think to take a screenshot, but if it is helpful I can reflash the theme and do this.

zhp pilot

Jul 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm sorry, I'm not sure of the proper term... What I'm talking about is the area where the clock, battery information, background apps, etc show up... The drop down bar across the top of the screen. That bar is missing completely. I restored the nand backup and didn't think to take a screenshot, but if it is helpful I can reflash the theme and do this.

Status bar. I thought that's probably what you were talking about but with a launcher issue I was also thinking you could have been talking about the dock/nav bar.

Tell me more about what you did. Had you already been on the rom then installed the theme? Did you have any other mods prior?

The status bar missing is a SystemUI.apk issue.

TabbedOut

Oct 11, 2011
Status bar. I thought that's probably what you were talking about but with a launcher issue I was also thinking you could have been talking about the dock/nav bar.

Tell me more about what you did. Had you already been on the rom then installed the theme? Did you have any other mods prior?

The status bar missing is a SystemUI.apk issue.

Had a thought this morning... I cleared the launcher defaults and reflashed the zip. I'm not sure if that's what was causing the problem but I'm now running this theme without issue. After it booted and everything looked ok I turned Nova back on as a default and have had no subsequent problems... Thanks for your help.

Squirrel1620

Oct 13, 2011
Good work red was meant for the rezound, but the 1.6 link is dead :( any any mirrors?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

zhp pilot

Jul 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Good work red was meant for the rezound, but the 1.6 link is dead :( any any mirrors?

I'm not sure what is going on with mediafire right now. Hopefully everything will be back up soon. Trying to do some damage control in my threads as people mention it. On a side note, if you happen to have a free mediafire account the download should work just fine.

Reactions: Squirrel1620

Squirrel1620

Oct 13, 2011
I'm not sure what is going on with mediafire right now. Hopefully everything will be back up soon. Trying to do some damage control in my threads as people mention it. On a side note, if you happen to have a free mediafire account the download should work just fine.

Quick response much? I hah thanks ill try a free account
Edit.. its just mediafire being dumb I will try tomorrow

Last edited:

Mystery252

Dec 6, 2010
Is there anyway you could change the lockscreen from the 5 point to the standard 2 point lockscreen?

Or make it a separate flashable file?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Squirrel1620

Oct 13, 2011
Dl links are working again! I thanks pilot

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
Brilliant work again, zhp!!

Is there any chance in heck that you could port this Red Theme for the Viper/Venom ROM as well?

If nothing else, can you fix us up with at least your status bar icons? I have made special requests to get a Red version of the ICS battery %, but to no avail... basically, the one you have in this one!

All your generosity with your work will be appreciated, thank you Sir!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do not attempt to install this theme and the rom at the same time. Boot the rom at least once before making any changes to it, i.e. themes, mods, etc.

icics_ra_threadbanner.png

v2.0.1

For NeoMAX and Adrenaline

icics_ra_neomax.png

ICON PREVIEWS

icics_ra_neomax_icon_previews.png

FEATURES

If you don't know by now, the theme included with with NeoMAX roms is my (IC)ICS theme. This is pretty much the same thing but in the red variant.

• ICS Red Themed Framework (tons of changes)
    • Removes most HTC Sense theming
    • ICS Status Bar Icons
    • ICS Percent Battery
    • ICS themed dialer
    • ICS icons for common apps
    • ICS themed HTC keyboard
    • Slightly modded clock widget
    • Zipaligned and optimized
    • Bunches more
    • Included files:
      • framework-res.apk
      • com.htc.resources.apk
      • SystemUI.apk
      • Browser.apk
      • Calculator.apk
      • Calender.apk
      • DeskClock.apk
      • GoogleEars.apk
      • HTC_IME.apk
      • HtcAlbum.apk
      • HtcCamera.apk
      • HtcContacts.apk
      • HtcDialer.apk
      • HtcDmSettingsPlugin.apk
      • HtcListen.apk
      • Gmail.apk
      • Mail.apk
      • Mms.apk
      • PCSC.apk
      • Phone.apk
      • Settings.apk
      • RedApex.apk (Red Apex theme by Iron Lyon)
      • Talk.apk

INSTALLATION
    - Download zip file (post 2)
    - Place on sdcard
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Nandroid backup if you wish.
    - No need to wipe cache or dalvik. The script will do that for you
    - Flash file like any other file
    - Reboot
    - Go to Apex Settings > Themes to apply the red theme.
    - Profit

THANKS
    IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo and myself for the awesome rom
    who_mike_d for the original dialer mod on CleanROM DE and the ICS Calculator
    rezound users who use this theme

SUPPORT
    If you enjoy this theme, and/or the one included in the NeoMAX roms, you can show your support by buying me a beer or six. :)
    The easiest, and free, way to show your support is by hitting the thanks button (on all three OP post :p)

Dontations

Change Log
    v2.0.1
    For NeoMAX v2.0 and Adrenaline v2.0

08/14/12 [08/15/12]

- Changed default battery to percent ICS battery
    - Themed a few more images in fw-res that I had missed
    - Added themed aosp mail app
    - Added non-inverted themed Gmail (latest version as of 8/14)
    - [08/15] Added back red lock ring
    - [08/15] Changed lock pattern to red

v2.0
    For NeoMAX v2.0 and Adrenaline v2.0

08/10/12

- Updated for versions 2.0
    - Added percent battery patch for low percent numbers
    - Brightened wifi status bar icons
    - Changed signal strength status bar icons
    - Add themed Google Ears (Sound Search) widget

v1.6
    For NeoMAX v1.6 and Adrenaline v1.6

07/26/12

- Updated for versions 1.6

v1.5
    For NeoMAX v1.5 and Adrenaline v1.5

07/26/12

- Updated for versions 1.5

v1.4
    For NeoMAX v1.4 and NeoMAX: Adrenaline v1.3

07/26/12

- Updated for new rom versions
    - Added red themed Gmail
    - Added red theme HTC music player

v1.3
    For NeoMAX v1.3 and NeoMAX: Adrenaline v1.2

07/24/12

- Initial release

Download
    (IC)ICS Red Alert v2.0.1 Download
    For NeoMAX 2.0 and Adrenaline v2.0

md5: 9265edc9e5e6c7127ece1549848caafe

Older Versions
    (IC)ICS Red Alert v2.0 Download
    For NeoMAX 2.0 and Adrenaline v2.0
    md5: 58a4761511a647fc7c17f435f0fa8de9

(IC)ICS Red Alert v1.6 Download
    For NeoMAX 1.6 and Adrenaline v1.6
    md5: 4b9207e5d39b775ee5b7b68fbc1f0033

(IC)ICS Red Alert v1.5 Download
    Only for NeoMAX 1.5 and Adrenaline v1.5
    md5: 33a2072fb95c564ec2cd8fbca2ac117a

(IC)ICS Red Alert v1.4 Download
    Only for NeoMAX 1.4 and NeoMAX: Adrenaline v1.3
    md5: 7975f116e861034e91c019fb87d6565f

(IC)ICS Red Alert v1.3 Download
    Only for NeoMAX 1.3 and NeoMAX: Adrenaline v1.2
    md5: 555cb38091eb07127347e5520aceb25e

MODS
    Flash in recovery.
    Any mod labeled as vrtheme uses the Villain theme engine and will not work with TWRP.

Sense 4 Clock
    This is v4.2 of my sense 4 clock widget for Apex launcher. It uses my simple transparent background with red geosans font numbers and red CM9 weather icons.

If you want it for a different launcher or want to piece together your own theme go to my thread here.

DOWNLOAD

icics_ra_neomax_s4_clock.png

Red Honeycomb Battery

Awesome theme! Thank you very much!

Would you mind sharing the background and icons you have in the screenshots? Please : )

Wallpaper can be found in my photobucket collection: http://photobucket.com/zhp_pilot_wallpapers

Icons can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=780145