[Q] Is there a way of calibrating screen colours on S2?

Search This thread

knuckles1978

Aug 6, 2012
I used an S1 for a couple of years until today. I loved the S1 so much that I actually really wanted to keep it, but the low RAM was becoming a problem, so since the design of the S2 is pretty similar to the S1 I decided to buy one.

It's all rooted and running CM11 now, but the screen has a little but of yellow tint to it. On the S1, most ROMs had advanced display options which you could adjust red, green, blue individually as well as red, green, blue gamma.

Is there any way of doing this with the S2? This tint is a bit annoying.. :-/

Last edited:

Sziklián

Sep 17, 2012
Flash Dorimanx 8.43v64 kernel with any JB rom, and you will be able to set colors in STweaks, or you can try 10.43 for CM11 but im not sure if it has color options.

Reactions: knuckles1978

knuckles1978

Aug 6, 2012
Flash Dorimanx 8.43v64 kernel with any JB rom, and you will be able to set colors in STweaks, or you can try 10.43 for CM11 but im not sure if it has color options.
Does flashing that kernel give me seperate control of red/green/blue?

I flashed a different kernel that also used STweaks, but there was only a brightness control and a gamma control, no individual colour sliders.

It's CM11 I'm using. Don't really want to go back to using JB, after having seen the great increase in performance I got when I upgraded to 4.4.3.

Last edited:

Sziklián

Sep 17, 2012

I flashed a different kernel that also used STweaks, but there was only a brightness control and a gamma control, no individual colour sliders.

It's CM11 I'm using. Don't really want to go back to using JB, after having seen the great increase in performance I got when I upgraded to 4.4.3.

I dont know if any KK kernel has that option, but this kernel works with any JB rom and has blue/red color scale settings:Kernel_Dorimanx-V8.43-[12-21]-[24-10]-JB-SGII-PWR-CORE.zip

Reactions: knuckles1978

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I dont know if any KK kernel has that option, but this kernel works with any JB rom and has blue/red color scale settings:Kernel_Dorimanx-V8.43-[12-21]-[24-10]-JB-SGII-PWR-CORE.zip