WiFi issues on carbon

Search This thread

hampsterblade

Aug 28, 2011
Athens
Trying to isolate the problem to see if its my phone, the ROM, or router. I had no problems before I flashed. It seems like I randomly drop my network and it doesn't want to reconnect without a reboot. LTE also is very intermittent, sometimes going from 4 bars to none or dropping to 3G without even moving. Its been getting very annoying and has been dropping calls lately. Has anyone else noticed this. Is it a carbon issue, a CyanogenMod one? If so does. Anyone know any good gpe based ROMs as an alternative?

GermanGuy

Mar 19, 2005
Minneapolis
Trying to isolate the problem to see if its my phone, the ROM, or router. I had no problems before I flashed. It seems like I randomly drop my network and it doesn't want to reconnect without a reboot. LTE also is very intermittent, sometimes going from 4 bars to none or dropping to 3G without even moving. Its been getting very annoying and has been dropping calls lately. Has anyone else noticed this. Is it a carbon issue, a CyanogenMod one? If so does. Anyone know any good gpe based ROMs as an alternative?

Typically Wifi issues phone wise are kernel related if the kernel for example uses different drivers. Cellular issues are typically related to the Radio. ROM itself should not greatly affect radio signal nor Wifi.