What's your favourite keyboard?

Search This thread

triavq

Dec 1, 2012
Hey guys. What's your favourite keyboard? I have always been a fan of the google keyboard but gesture typing isn't always practical on a phone this size.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda app-developers app

Mudkidd

Sep 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21
SwiftKey for me, simply can't have any other keyboard. The Google keyboard isn't as bad as the stock Samsung one, but I like SwiftKey because the auto correct is amazing and you can customise many things.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda app-developers app

boarne71

Sep 15, 2010
Swype on my note3, the only one i want on my phone.. its the best around.

Smartkeyboard for my galaxy gear, its ok for now.

白い熊

Aug 29, 2011
相撲道
Multiling O keyboard is by far the best, I think. Fast, completely customizable - colors, sizes, key layout, has swipe functionality.

I've tried many, nothing comes close if you want to make the keyboard exactly how you like it...

白い熊

Reactions: triad88

akelon

Aug 7, 2010
Swype, But when I selected Swype as the default keyboard reappears while the Samsung keyboard, someone else wrong?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

jaggythistle

Aug 6, 2011
Kirkmuirhill
Best keyboard I've ever used is the Samsung Stock with bobcats black glass theme I've never needed anything else for the Note 3 I did used to use Touchpal now and then though that's my 2nd favorite!

superstargoddess

Jul 30, 2011
Nelsonville
fuh-q.com
Swype, without a doubt. I've been using it since the early-ish beta and can't seem to use anything else anymore. It seems like it gets the words right more than any other keyboard. I try a different keyboard once in a while for like two minutes, but always go back to Swype, even though they need to update more and add more themes so badly!

My first custom keyboard was Swiftkey, and I loved it for a long time until I got into Swyping, though I may give Swiftkey a shot again since I think they actually update from time to time!

krohme

Jan 22, 2010
Swype, But when I selected Swype as the default keyboard reappears while the Samsung keyboard, someone else wrong?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

+1 I cant use any other keyboard apart from stock samsung and google keyboard.

If I change - the phone reverts back to stock samsung - google keyboard is the only other keyboard that sticks - swype and swiftkey don't stick :confused:

Top Liked Posts