what is the best ROM for S3-C2VILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kingdom369

Aug 26, 2012
im new to this stuff, and last year i managed to brick my phone but luckily they let me replace it.

Since i finally managed to root my phone, can you tell the best custom rom for C2-ville?

i wanted to try cyanogenmod 10.2, but it seems like that is unofficial and the camera doesn't work? please confirm

thanks~ much appreciated

bilal_liberty

Aug 28, 2012
im new to this stuff, and last year i managed to brick my phone but luckily they let me replace it.

Since i finally managed to root my phone, can you tell the best custom rom for C2-ville?

i wanted to try cyanogenmod 10.2, but it seems like that is unofficial and the camera doesn't work? please confirm

thanks~ much appreciated

cm are good too on villec2, camera works although

Best aosp roms r avalible for ville (s4)

KidCarter93

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
As Flashalot mentioned, these types of threads are not allowed on XDA.

The main reasons for this are;
* It often causes arguments/disputes between users of different ROMs.
*It seems quite disrespectful to ask which is the BEST (I'm sure that's not your intention but that's how it appears).

The best way to find out which ROM is most suitable for you is to try them for yourself. Even though doing so takes more time, it gives you a proper opportunity to find out which ROM features you most prefer and you may also discover a brilliant ROM which wasn't even suggested by others.

For the reasons mentioned above, Thread Closed

Regards,
- KidCarter93
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.