[App] Overclocking CPU Speed to 624Mhz

Search This thread

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
Hi,

Many threads in forum talking about overclocking, but here i found a simple and little application that let u set cpu speed to 624Mhz.
No installation required. Put the app in your device and choose your speed. ;)

Attachments

• Performance.zip
    54.9 KB · Views: 837

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
I just found this app in another forum.
Put in your \Windows folder and create a shortcut in Start Menu.
U have only 2 speeds: 520Mhz and 624Mhz.
Choose one. ;)

ASK768

Feb 6, 2009
Just tried it, and i dont see a difference. out of curiosity, what forum did you find this in?

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
It's safe. And personnaly i don't see much difference too, but there is no other app to overcloking our devices for now.
I saw in PPCGeeks forum. ;)

Last edited:

chofnie

Mar 8, 2009
you ppl now overclocking is that the cpu gets more powe/ energy/ voltage.

it can do serous damage to youre mobile

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Hi,

Many threads in forum talking about overclocking, but here i found a simple and little application that let u set cpu speed to 624Mhz.
No installation required. Put the app in your device and choose your speed. ;)

Can you say from where exactly you get this? i mean the Thread from PPCgeeks because there have diferent overclock apps for diferent devices.. also some of them are old i mean the cab is made 2008 year and they don`t work or can damage your device now you post this in the Blackstone thread and i think then you need ot be sure its for Blackstone and our processor so please post the original link to read more about this.

The other point is that you and the other peoples who try it say thay they dont see any diference believe me with 624Mhz will have diference for naked eye in the performance of the Blackstone so this maybe mean that the app just not working for us...

Anyway will wait for the link to read more.

dioooi

Sep 20, 2008
Georgetown, Penang
I have tested for 1 day, my device lock up 5 times and lastly I did a hard rest to clean this application away.

Anyone happened just same with me?

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Someone who already use it need to do a Bench with result because now all the peoples say diferent things and we need to know do this really work or is placibo effect with a Bench and Test Result all will be clear

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
This tool is wonderfull! Games run so much smoother now! Truly amazing man.

Someone who don`t install this already need to install 1st GLBenchmark 1.1.0 in the phone memory then soft reset and imideately to Bench the device after this to save the results to install the Overclock tool to make it to 624Mhz again Soft Reset and imideately after this to RUN again the Bench and save result and then we can see do have some diference from the 2 Bench results.

deveb

Mar 31, 2009
Warsaw
This tool is wonderfull! Games run so much smoother now! Truly amazing man.
4cba7e05e649.gif

Sad truth: that is not funny. This app has been already busted here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=507798

I've tested it by SPB Benchmark- there were no differences between "before" and "after"

Attachments

• 4cba7e05e649.jpg
    4cba7e05e649.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 34

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
I have used this in my TP2, cant really say there is a notable difference. Ofcourse there are some lockups associated with it as well. Not worth it in my books.

This will not kill your device. Just a Hard Reset at the most.