[APP][4+/5+/Wear] Call Notes Pro v5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nikanorov

Jan 2, 2011
St. Petersburg
MOD EDIT: thread closed since the free version offered in this thread is severely outdated, and we don't allow advertising paid apps in this section. For more info, please check our rules.

"Call Notes Is a Cheat Sheet While You’re on the Phone" Gizmodo

If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.

The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won't have to ask yourself "who is it?" anymore when answering the phone.

Main features:
  • To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
  • Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
  • Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
  • Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
  • Show notes on your Android Wear device
  • Android 5.0 Lollipop support
Supported languages: English, Russian, Galician, Chinese Traditional, Polish, Korean, Hebrew, German, Czech, Spanish.

Please send me bugs and logs to my email: MOD EDIT: link removed.

Google Play (PRO): MOD EDIT: link removed.

MOD EDIT: link removed.

Screenshots:

1_framed_s.png
2_framed_s.png
3_framed_s.png
4_framed_s.png
callnotes_wear.png

Please help us with translations: MOD EDIT: link removed.

App Twitter: MOD EDIT: link removed.
Known Issues: MOD EDIT: link removed.

Attachments

• CallNotes_r20.apk
    901.9 KB · Views: 1,368
Last edited by a moderator:

nikanorov

Jan 2, 2011
St. Petersburg
2.0 version released. Now paid PRO version with additional features available: MOD EDIT: link removed.

Changelog:
*Pro version available
*New design
*Edit contacts notes directly from the application (PRO)
*Now you can also display not only contacts notes but company name & title information as well (PRO)
*High Definition devices support
*Bug fixes

dragontology

Dec 29, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks! This looks like it could really be useful to some people. The only thing I think I would use it for is knowing which keys to press to get to who I want to speak to with an automated phone system, e.g. have the note be "1-3-4-2" meaning, press 1 for English, 3 for Tech Support, 4 for whatever, and 2 for whatever else. Or I suppose if it's a follow-up call, the information about who I spoke with before -- usually I jot stuff like this on a pad.

In the Pro version, can you edit the note in the call itself? Or just in the app as opposed to the Contact?

nikanorov

Jan 2, 2011
St. Petersburg
Thanks! This looks like it could really be useful to some people. The only thing I think I would use it for is knowing which keys to press to get to who I want to speak to with an automated phone system, e.g. have the note be "1-3-4-2" meaning, press 1 for English, 3 for Tech Support, 4 for whatever, and 2 for whatever else. Or I suppose if it's a follow-up call, the information about who I spoke with before -- usually I jot stuff like this on a pad.

In the Pro version, can you edit the note in the call itself? Or just in the app as opposed to the Contact?

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately you can not edit note during the call. It's on my list, but it is impossible to implement with the current realization. Think I will add this feature in next major release.

Reactions: dragontology

nikanorov

Jan 2, 2011
St. Petersburg
2.0.4 update is available on Google Play. Some bugs and typos fixed.

I am looking for beta testers for the 2.1 release. If you would like to participate please email me to: MOD EDIT: link removed.

nikanorov

Jan 2, 2011
St. Petersburg
Please help me to translate Call Notes: MOD EDIT: link removed.

All translators will get free Pro version and many thanks )

nikanorov

Jan 2, 2011
St. Petersburg
Pro version is updated. Free will be updated in few days.

Changelog (2.2):
* To set the position of note, drag it over the screen
* Separate position config for landscape and portrait
* Change log
* Bug fixes
* Libs update

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: thread closed since the free version offered in this thread is severely outdated, and we don't allow advertising paid apps in this section. For more info, please check our rules.

"Call Notes Is a Cheat Sheet While You’re on the Phone" Gizmodo

If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.

The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won't have to ask yourself "who is it?" anymore when answering the phone.

Main features:
    • To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
    • Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
    • Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
    • Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
    • Show notes on your Android Wear device
    • Android 5.0 Lollipop support
    Supported languages: English, Russian, Galician, Chinese Traditional, Polish, Korean, Hebrew, German, Czech, Spanish.

Please send me bugs and logs to my email: MOD EDIT: link removed.

Google Play (PRO): MOD EDIT: link removed.

MOD EDIT: link removed.

Screenshots:

1_framed_s.png
    2_framed_s.png
    3_framed_s.png
    4_framed_s.png
    callnotes_wear.png

Please help us with translations: MOD EDIT: link removed.

App Twitter: MOD EDIT: link removed.
    Known Issues: MOD EDIT: link removed.
    New version will be released soon. It will include the following new features:
    • Edit note during the call
    • Show Birthday option
    • Cut note option
    • Bug fixes and perfomance optimizations
    And more others.

So I decided to make the current (2.2.1) version of Call Notes Pro free for xda-developers members. ;) Please do not distribute attached apk outside this forum (you are welcome to post it on xda portal :laugh:).
    New version uploaded to Google Play.

Changelog:
    • Sort fields order
    • "Display name" field
    • Separate color for every field
    • Cut for other fields
    • Bug fixes
    Hello! Please check and share our new Call Notes Pro video.
    New version with HTC Sense fix uploaded to Google Play. For Sense lockscreen message activate "Advanced settings"->"Sense lock screen" (no buttons and drag&drop on lock screen).