[APP][v1.23.6][UPDATED 2010.07.26] Deluxe Moon

Search This thread

LifewareSolutions

Apr 15, 2010
Deluxe Moon
LifewareSolutions offers you the tool to discover more about the influence of the Moon, your mobile assistant which is always at your service wherever you are.

Download
http://www.lifewaresolutions.com/deluxe_moon_wm.html

Support/Feedback
http://lifewaresolutions.com/support/

F.A.Q.
http://lifewaresolutions.com/deluxe_moon_faq.html

Language files:
http://lifewaresolutions.com/deluxe_moon_locale.html

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q72uJ3oRjE&fmt=22

Features:
- Visual picture of the moon phases and the percent of the illuminated area.
- Full names of all moon phases.
- Zodiac Sign the moon is in.
- Current moon’s age: how far along the moon is in its full cycle.
- Moonrise and moonset times for your location.
- Amount of time from moonrise and to moonset.
- Calculations for the current and other dates.
- Network independence: you can work anywhere in the world without Internet or cellular connections.
- Your current location determined by GPS or cellular network.

Supported resolutions:
  • QVGA (240x320)
  • HVGA (320x480)
  • VGA (480x640),
  • WVGA (480x800)

Application compatible with:
  • Square (240x240)
  • WQVGA (240x400)
  • Square (320x320)
  • Square (480x480)

Deluxe Moon Screenshots

1.png
2.png

3.png
4.png

Deluxe Moon v1.23.6

• Added support for HVGA 320x480 resolution (HTC HD Mini)
• Added compatibility with 480x480 screens
• Added partial compatibility with 240x240 screens

Deluxe Moon v1.23 Release Notes

• Touch the Moon: now you can change moon phases by sliding your finger on the Moon.
• Added Tropical/Sidereal Zodiac option.
• Added 24 and 12 hour time format option.
• Moon phases are shown as seen from the northern or southern hemisphere.
• Corrected manual location for southern hemisphere.
• Improved local languages support: now translated phrases can be longer.

Deluxe Moon v1.22 Release Notes

• Corrected calculation algorithm
• Added support for local languages (in separate xml file)
• Minor visual improvements and corrections
• Compatibility with 320x320 square mode

www.LifeWareSolutions.com

Follow us on Twitter to get information about latest releases and updates:
http://twitter.com/lifewaresolutio/

Consider subscribing to our news list:

Last edited:

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Well, I am not the kind of person who uses this kind of information, but I really like the graphics/colouring on this program. Good job...

Cheers,
Arnold

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
This version is amazing and really good working. The GPRS service is working perfect. At the weekend the app have found 12 satalites in my range. Wow.

And in the next three weeks the DUSK theme will be online for this app. Yes this is sience stuff and my wife and me we love stuff like this.

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
THANK YOU DUDE

I dont use this but i will download now with sure because looking SO COOL and Beauty

ALready have few Payd APPS that compared to this one they are SUPERB UGLY

I like the Image Quality and that is a FingerFriendly

THANK YOU AGAIN

will use it now

ONE Suggestion: The App is really COOL, Fast and Beautyfull
Maybe in the next release can be added in the Menu "My Location Service" and when you tap it your Exact location to be found by the GPS because now for example the APP recognize me by the Time Zone not exactly my Location so i live in Rousse City Bulgaria and the Application recognize me like im in Sofia because Sofia is the Capital.

Also the GPS Position is ON but i didnt see any changes..

Maybe just i miss something but when i go in the Options, USE GPS Position is Cheked this mean is ON and when i click into Locator to show my Current position about the GPS is writen

GPS Status : ON
Latitude: 0
Longtitude: 0

Cell
Cell Tower: Unknow
Latitude: 00.000000
Lontitude: 00.000000

So my question is why my position is not avalible? i mean what i need to do all to work perfect?!
When i go into Set Position Manially there is Timezone GMT +2 Europe/Sofia but IM NOT in SOFIA
Im in city Rousse

Also in the Main Screen in the top right corner is writen above YOUR LOCATION is 43 N 25 E When i chek this coordinates in google map this Location YES is in Bulgaria but its Not my city and is really far away from the place i use the app.

I hope to explain me how i can use exactly my location...Because no matter do the USE GPS position is Off or On always is the same i mean nothing changed

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

sinoo

Mar 14, 2008
Awesome... will try it as soon as possible.

Please let me know if I can help you translating this application to german.

LifewareSolutions

Apr 15, 2010
...when i go in the Options, USE GPS Position is Cheked this mean is ON and when i click into Locator to show my Current position about the GPS is writen

GPS Status : ON
Latitude: 0
Longtitude: 0

Cell
Cell Tower: Unknow
Latitude: 00.000000
Lontitude: 00.000000

So my question is why my position is not avalible? i mean what i need to do all to work perfect?!

1. GPS Works outdoors only when 6-8 satelites are visible.
2. It takes ~ 1-2 minutes while GPS detects your location.
3. Once your coordinates detected they are stored in the configuration file so you can turn GPS off to save your battery life.

For technical and support questions please visit LifewareSolutions support page.

LifewareSolutions

Apr 15, 2010
How to enable Cell Tower Positioning @ HTC HD2

1. Connect your device to a PC with ActiveSync
2. In Windows Explorer please open Program FilesDeluxe Moon folder at your
device e.g. "Computer\\Program FilesDeluxe Moon"
3. Download DeluxeMoon.settings.xml to your PC.
4. Open DeluxeMoon.settings.xml with Notepad (use Open With... context menu in Windows Explorer)
5. Replace the following text

"lockgsm" value="True"
with
"lockgsm" value="False"

6. Upload the file back.

------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING. Sometimes CellTower positioning can cause OutOfMemory exceptions.
------------------------------------------------------------

We apologize for inconvenience.

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Thank you very mch .. I was thinking the same that i need to be outdoor to get the GPS location but beause i didnt see any Search of the Satelites i was thinking that i miss something..

I mean for example in iGO when the iGO search for satelites you can see the animation and everything that the program is searching but in the case i didn`t see anything for that reason i was thinking just nothing heppand
Now i left my device outdoor and will see what will heppand:)

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
THIS IS SUPER SUPER COOL Software
I try it now i left my device outdoor for around 10 minutes and Nothing heppand then i decide to RUN my iGO without to close the Moon Application and what heppend is after the iGo found alot of Satelites i just close the iGo and when i come back to the Deluxe Moon My exact cordinates was there WOW:) so this mean all is cool and working for me..

Also i believe alot in this Things and i know that the MOON is very importmantly for US and for everything life on the Earth and not Only.. i know a Person who is a trader in the Stock Market and he USE only the MOON Fases to trade and he have serious success on that.

Can i please you for something, or maybe is kind of suggestion.

Can you give me some info i mean to give me some place where i can read about the MOON fases and what we can expect?

Or maybe you can Add in the APP in the Menu something like..

for Example Today the moon is FULL on 100% and is under my Zodiac VIRGO so.. what is good for you to do on this day and what you can expect?! This is just example

Because i also know that have diference do the moons is in Raise Fase or Other also cause effect so maybe you can do something like INFO..

AND i think this Soft can be a WINNER of 2010 because i don`t know really such a PERFECT LOOKING AND WORKING software for the MOON in any Mobile Platform LOL.. im so Excited.

Maybe you can do something like this:

To have options to add your Zodiac sign for example i download the APP install it and im a Virgo so i can add that im Virgo and thats it..
When the App know im Virgo can write me.. witch Days are good for me, what i can expect from this days and what is good to do in this days..
This will be very usefull 1st because Everyone have his own Zodiac Sign and second one if i want to chek for some friend i will be able just to add his or her Zodiac and to see it with his INFO lol.

I don`t mean a super full alot of info but something like:

for example 26 April FULL MOON under Virgo:

The whole day will be good for you, its good to meet with new persons, and to make bussines.

For example 27 April 97% Moon under Virgo or any other Sign:

The day is not your perfect day, its not good to make bussines or make investitions because have a big chance to lose them.

I think you understand what i mean

THANK YOU

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
Is it possible to have sunrise/sunset timings as well? I know it's Deluxe "Moon", but i hate having have to use another app just to get those timings when this one looks so nice... :D

LifewareSolutions

Apr 15, 2010
...Can you give me some info i mean to give me some place where i can read about the MOON fases and what we can expect?..

1. If you are interested in Moon-related astrology we'd suggest Googling: "Panchang"

2. We are going to publish some scientific-related stuff on Twitter. Yo can follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/lifewaresolutio/ to get more interesting facts.

e.g.

Are Investors Moonstruck? - Lunar Phases and Stock Returns http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=283156

We are happy you enjoying the app.

Top Liked Posts