[ROM][4.1.2][V1][April15-2013] WizardRom [Playstation][AC!D][OTG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RomWiz

Jan 27, 2012
Helsingborg
arun6106, i can not reply to your PM so ill reply here, I DO NOT WANT A MIRROR. Next version will be hosted on xdafileserver wich has faster Speeds, and once again, do not mirror.

Last edited:

atwon

Nov 23, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.facebook.com
Noob question;

Easy one guys. I've had a MIUI ICS Rom for months, and have just now decided to rejoin the AOKP movement!

I just cannot for the life of me remember how to screenshot on this Rom lol

Help? :eek:

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

atwon

Nov 23, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.facebook.com
Hold Power and Volume down :)

I tried that and it doesn't seem to work. Is it possibly different for this Rom?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I tried that and it doesn't seem to work. Is it possibly different for this Rom?

Never mind I got it lol thanks

sina87

Feb 8, 2013
Yeah volume down + power doesn't work. Im not on Frankie's ROM anymore but I remember there being an option in the AOKP settings to configure the power menu. In that you can add the option for screenshots along with power off, reboot and airplane mode. Otherwise i dont think there was any 'shortcut' (like power + volume down) for SS.
Hope this helps. :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

barepe

Jan 10, 2011
Yeah volume down + power doesn't work. Im not on Frankie's ROM anymore but I remember there being an option in the AOKP settings to configure the power menu. In that you can add the option for screenshots along with power off, reboot and airplane mode. Otherwise i dont think there was any 'shortcut' (like power + volume down) for SS.
Hope this helps. :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

Right

Sent from my HTC Sensation with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366143090730.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366143090730.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 337

spiderio

Aug 28, 2009
Jakarta
I wish for another mirror server...
Many of my friends always failed when downloaded this rom...

*we from indonesia

we got it now

Last edited:

buzzboy

Oct 29, 2010
Canterbury
Last edited:
Reactions: RomWiz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am proud to present to you the WizardRom

Screen Shots
    screenshot2013041420071.png
    screenshot2013041420073.png
    screenshot2013041420080.png
    screenshot2013041420081.png
    screenshot2013041420083.png
    screenshot2013041420085.png
    screenshot2013041420091.png
    screenshot2013041420092.png

Installation Procedure:

Code:
    Reboot into recovery
    Backup (optional)
    Make wipe data
    Make wipe cache
    Make dalvik cache 
    Choose "Install .zip from SD card" and search for WizardRom_v*
    Don't flash gapps (included)
    Reboot

Working

Code:
    *WiFi hotspot [COLOR="Blue"][Tested. Working w/encryption [/COLOR]
    *Front Facing Camera
    *Voice Recorder 
    *Navigation Bar Tweaks in Rom Control
    *Camera
    *Wifi
    *Audio
    *Calls & data
    *Hardware acceleration 
    *button lights
    *vibration
    *USB Mount
    *Charging
    *LEDs led
    *Sensors
    *Root
    *Headphones
    *Torch
    *Bluetooth
    *Voice Search
    *YouTube HD
    *Video playback
    *Playstation Mobile

Updating Procedure:

Code:
    Download the update
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Install the .zip
    Reboot and enjoy :)

Links

Code:
    [B]AOKP Source: [url=https://github.com/AOKP]Here[/url]
    Frankinstine's profile: [url=http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2394310]Here[/url]
    My facebook: [url=http://www.facebook.com/RomWizxda]Here[/url][/B][/CENTER]
    Changelog

Code:
    [B]V1[/B]
    -Based on frankinstine's 4.1 AOKP
    -Added 4.2 camera
    -Added Playstation mobile
    -Added Ac!d beats addon
    -Added XPosed installer
    -Added XPosed DPI
    -Added Dolbymobile
    -Added AndroidTweaker Free by iGio90
    -Added Rootbrowser lite
    -Added HD YouTube
    -Added Gapps
    -Removed CM filemanager
    -Removed Trebuchet
    -Modded Settings

DO NOT MIRROR

Code:
    V1: [url=http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22909751817929699]Download[/url]

Take a look at my page: [URL="romwiz.site11.com"]romwiz.site11.com[/URL]

Thanks to

Code:
    - AOKP team
    - Frankinstine for ROM base
    There has been a lot of disappointing posts all over the forum with people complaining about bugs, while not providing any kind of information for the developers aside from "X doesn't work" or "I get random reboots".

Well, without the proper knowledge, how are we going to fix it? We don't know what kernel you may be running, what version number you're on, or any information that the system spits out to let you know there's an error. So, I decided to start this thread, to hopefully teach newbies how to give us (developers) proper knowledge when complaining about issues.

This thread will have 3 sections, Logcat (App / system debug log.), Dmesg (active kernel output) and last_ksmg (Typically if you get a random reboot or something of that sort {this is the same as dmesg except it gets the info from the last shutdown [like a kernel panic]})

Section 1: Logcat
    This log should almost always be included just because it provides more info than just saying something doesn't work. It will essentially tell you which apps are crashing and why and it also gives output of what they're doing. (Your system is running through apps, the dialer, wireless radio's, etc are all ran through apps.) so, if something is general, like a system force close, please just include a logcat.

How to get a logcat:
    Well, this is REALLY simple, all you need to do is just get adb up and running (google how to do that, I don't feel like writing a 'how to use adb' tutorial for everyone's phone.) and then type
    Code:
    adb logcat
    then you just right click, select, and paste to the thread. It's really that simple!

Section 2: Dmesg

This is getting into issues such as wifi not working, sleep of death, etc. Basically, things that make us go "OH F***" when we use our devices. Note: You will need adb access for this to work, same as logcat.
    What this will do is get us live kernel output so we can know things like "What driver is the kernel loading {or not loading for that matter}" and similar things. This is linux, so kernel output is important if a hardware aspect isn't working right.
    How to get a dmesg:
    This is simple as well, no matter what operating system you're on (mac, windows, linux) just type
    Code:
    adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt
    and then it will have written the output to a .txt file in your current directory. Either paste the contents to the thread, or attach it to your post.
    You can also get the dmesg by using terminal emulator. Instead though, you dont type adb shell, you need to also include it to somewhere you will be able to save it. Like /sdcard so, the command goes
    Code:
    dmesg > /sdcard/dmesg.txt
    Just get it off your sdcard and get the contents to the developer!

Section 3: last_kmsg
    Ok, the last thing is last_kmsg. When android kernels crash, they right to last_kmsg so then you can find out what's going on. This is usually for issues such as random reboots and other various kernel panic symptoms. A kernel panic happens when the kernel tries to do something it can't. It doesn't mean wrong permissions, it could just have errored out on something and died which can cause a few things. Anyway, developers REALLY need this if debugging a kernel because it gives us a viable way to see WHAT it's trying to do instead of trying to guess what it is trying to do
    How to get a last_kmsg:
    This is super simple and the same on all phones no matter what, what you need is adb up and running (or terminal emulator) and either in adb shell, or terminal emulator just type
    Code:
     cat /proc/last_kmsg > /sdcard/last_kmsg.txt
    or you can do
    Code:
     adb shell cat /proc/last_kmsg > kmsg.txt
    and that will write it to your current working directory from cmd.

Hopefully, this way we developers can have our lives be a little bit easier and you can learn more about android.

I'm glad to have written this and devs, feel free to link to this guide as a "bug reporting FAQ"

Or try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30344895
    Just one more ;)
    Frankistines build was based on Bruce's CM10. Did you also get his latest updates, or you just got where Franks left?
    Also I noticed you've included Gapps, I'm not entirely sure, but I believe Google is against that, or something like that. I might be wrong, but you should look into that, just in case.

Anyway, cool to see AOKP back into Sensation, nice work. And if you ever decide to upgrade to JB4.2 AOKP that would be pretty cool. :laugh:

Google only requested that the official CyanogenMod team not include gapps; they didn't ask anyone else to not include
    gapps, so it's fine to include them.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda app-developers app