[GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

Search This thread

blaster282

Mar 15, 2014
Hello can you please provide me link fr this app and also instructions fr it.. I searched it but unfortunately i didnt quite understood it. thank you
Note: Copying ALL files in your sd to computer included hidden folders.
First: Partition your sd through CWM (512Mb or 1Gb is suitable).
Next: Download LINK2SD from Google Play.
After installing, open the app, there would be a small window, you choose "ext2" and reboot the phone.
That's all. you can link your app to sd card from link2sd by choosing the app you want to link and choose "create link".
Sr for my bad English.

prashh17

Jul 28, 2013
Ok google seems very interesting app but incompatible with Xperia C. Is there any way that it can be used?

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app

jayandroiduser

Apr 27, 2014
stuck at boot up screen using Xperia Z-IZED ROM

Sir thank you so much for this very informative and helpful post for our Xperia C

i have a problem after 3 weeks using Xperia C Custom rom (Xperia-z-ized) i turned the fone off then turned it on after 5 mins it was stuck Xperia -Z-IZED "booting Up! Please wait ( i think its called boot loop and the fone doesnt start up to its normal state.

Thank you so much in advance.
sent from the Philippines.:)

Last edited:

jpnan

Oct 15, 2013
[Xperia C ] Baseband, Imei unknown after the update

Guys anyone can help me? MY xperia C isshowing baseband unknown after the update, WIFI and BLUETOOTH are working, no sim cards r detected, Probably baseband got corrupted. Is there a way to restore them. I saw in some forums that restoring a back up from another same mobile with MT6589 chip will help.. is it true ? :(

xichlomay

Sep 27, 2008
Xperia c Rom

Hi. Do you know the Rom have this function?
when make phone call or sms, you can choose SIM 1 or SIM 2. Thanks

scorpii2310

Dec 17, 2013
South Jakarta
www.kaskus.co.id
Low Device Memory

Hello guys... as we all are aware about the memory issue of Xperia C. It has only 4 gb of internal storage out of which only 1 gb is available as Device Memory. It is not at all sufficient when you use more apps. besides I am facing some issues.. I have plenty of apps. but i moved all of them in SD card and i calculated its space in device memory it is like 550 mbs. still it shows that i have only around 85 mb of space remaining. Is there any way i can manage all this apps. i want to install more but i cant bcoz of such memory issues. any one found any solution please post . I had read somewhere about Link to Sd. i dnt kno what does that mean and how does it work but if any one can help me plz help. plz see the attached images below for more information.
Thank you.

i've got a same problem. try to swap memory but it doesn't fix the problem, because xperia c use device memory, not internal memory...

waiting a miracle that can make my xperia c has a large device memory :(

papawil01

Oct 29, 2013
Cabanatuan City
my xperia C suddenly wont respond to touch. no response at all. all stock running latest fw and not rooted. but the phone is on and working, vibrate, led, all. its just the screen that wont work. never been dropped or bumped. please help thanks

xelkova

May 19, 2014
stock recovery pls

Hi, I can't update my phone to the latest build because I installed cwm, can someone please upload the stock recovery for xperia c for me? Thanks in advance. P.S. Battery bug is killing me here.. :crying:

jnocomski

Oct 22, 2008
Caloocan
Anyone having a problem with app icons in Play Store displaying black background instead of transparent?

Screenshot_2014-05-23-20-06-48.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-23-20-06-48.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 86

koolkunz

May 13, 2013
Anyone having a problem with app icons in Play Store displaying black background instead of transparent?

Hi guys i bought this phone for my dad as he needed dual sim..but he is having many problems with the internal storage....only 25 mb free any way to increase it or maybe transfer sms to sd card ??

jnocomski

Oct 22, 2008
Caloocan
Am I the only one experiencing log in issues with Facebook and Twitter on Xperia C? Account log in details constantly gets removed.

moe111

Mar 19, 2013
Beirut
kitkat update

guys..
is there a hope to install a rom based on kitkat for our device in the near future ??

tnkx

sud.vastav

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 5, 2013
Manipal
guys..
is there a hope to install a rom based on kitkat for our device in the near future ??

tnkx

Well the changes are slim. The main reasons behind this are:
*Locked Bootloader- Obviously needs no explanation.
*Less developers support: Not many devs support Xperia C. Many great devs managed to run CM11 on devices with locked bootloaders like Xperia X10, SP but unfortunately there aren't any such devs supporting Xperia C.
Some leaked Sony documents show that Xperia C will receive JB 4.3 by July. If that update brings the ability to unlock bootloader then there's some hope else Xperia C would have to stay with JB.

my xperia C suddenly wont respond to touch. no response at all. all stock running latest fw and not rooted. but the phone is on and working, vibrate, led, all. its just the screen that wont work. never been dropped or bumped. please help thanks

Simple. Try repairing with PCC or SUS. If that doesn't works, take it to service centre.
What is honami framework?

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
Honami is Xperia Z1. So Honami framework is Xperia Z1 styled framework.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the Xperia C sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...
    Whenever I try to download or update I clear the cache and use clean master. It used to work before. Now it doesn't. I had snapchat, instagram, crop pic and other apps installed then. I've deleted all those apps. I did that to install different apps. Now I can't even install new ones, even with fewer apps than before.
    You can very easily solve your problem

Step 1 : Root Your Device >>>> VISIT THIS THREAD
    Step 2 : Install Link2SD Application.
    Step 3 : Open Link2SD application and grant it the superuser permission.
    Step 4 : From the dropdown menu on the top select the option "updated"
    Step 5 : You will find all your updated apps there, long press the apps and select the option "integrate update into system".
    Do this with all the updated apps and then restart your device. (you might see some force close errors during this, just ignore them... all will be gone when you restart your device)
    Step 6 : Press the thanks button below this post!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Thats cause yr phone storage is full due to syatema app updates

Use the methid in isiddharth post avove

Well THIS is also a good method
    Thanks a lot compandre for this thread.

The xperia c section was slowly turning into a mess of nightmare with many, many useless threads.

I hope this solves the clutter :)
    guys..

tnkx

Well the changes are slim. The main reasons behind this are:
    *Locked Bootloader- Obviously needs no explanation.
    *Less developers support: Not many devs support Xperia C. Many great devs managed to run CM11 on devices with locked bootloaders like Xperia X10, SP but unfortunately there aren't any such devs supporting Xperia C.
    Some leaked Sony documents show that Xperia C will receive JB 4.3 by July. If that update brings the ability to unlock bootloader then there's some hope else Xperia C would have to stay with JB.

Simple. Try repairing with PCC or SUS. If that doesn't works, take it to service centre.
    What is honami framework?

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
    Honami is Xperia Z1. So Honami framework is Xperia Z1 styled framework.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    :D Hey guys do this (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2712253&page=9#post58096322) Works on our phone ? xperia c
    and I just want to know if you know how to merge sdcard0 to internal

There is an easier way to increase your Internal Memory. You may not see change in settings>>storage but Internal Storage after this will not be consumed and you will have more free and some extra space from before.

NOTE : your SD card will be formatted in the process)

Step 1 : Install Link2SD application on your rooted device.
    Step 2 : Reboot your device in to CWM
    Step 3 : When CWM has started, go to advanced>>partition SD card>>(now select the amount you want to give to internal storage)(max 4GB)
    Step 4 : Wait for some time. Till the process Completes
    Step 5 : After the process is complete reboot your device.
    Step 6 : Now open Link2SD application and it will automatically open a pop-up
    Step 7 : Select the "ext3" option from that pop-up.
    Step 8 : Reboot your device after this. Done!
    Step 9 : Press the Thanks Button below!